Jesse James Appears in Court for Jury Selection
Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James appeared in court on Wednesday, June 9 - to watch as a jury was selected for his legal battle over a clothing contract. The TV mechanic is facing legal action from bosses at Fortune Fashions Industries over claims he pulled out of a deal to produce a range inspired by his work wear.
The reality TV star arrived at Los Angeles Superior Court on a motorcycle, before taking a seat behind his lawyers to watch as prospective jurors answered questions, including whether or not they read gossip websites and stories about James.
One candidate appeared to express sympathy for James, telling the court he is a Christian and believes in "doing what's right and forgiving someone", reports TMZ.com. Another contender seemed to take a firmer stance, admitting, "I have a strong opinion about cheating on someone; my parents are divorced."
In May, James' attorney filed a request to ban the opposition from referring to James' personal life or reputation, which has suffered since Bullock left him in March after his alleged affairs with three women were made public.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik