Jesse James Appears in Court for Jury Selection
Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James appeared in court on Wednesday, June 9 - to watch as a jury was selected for his legal battle over a clothing contract. The TV mechanic is facing legal action from bosses at Fortune Fashions Industries over claims he pulled out of a deal to produce a range inspired by his work wear.
The reality TV star arrived at Los Angeles Superior Court on a motorcycle, before taking a seat behind his lawyers to watch as prospective jurors answered questions, including whether or not they read gossip websites and stories about James.
One candidate appeared to express sympathy for James, telling the court he is a Christian and believes in "doing what's right and forgiving someone", reports TMZ.com. Another contender seemed to take a firmer stance, admitting, "I have a strong opinion about cheating on someone; my parents are divorced."
In May, James' attorney filed a request to ban the opposition from referring to James' personal life or reputation, which has suffered since Bullock left him in March after his alleged affairs with three women were made public.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'