Jesse James Appears in Court for Jury Selection
Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James appeared in court on Wednesday, June 9 - to watch as a jury was selected for his legal battle over a clothing contract. The TV mechanic is facing legal action from bosses at Fortune Fashions Industries over claims he pulled out of a deal to produce a range inspired by his work wear.
The reality TV star arrived at Los Angeles Superior Court on a motorcycle, before taking a seat behind his lawyers to watch as prospective jurors answered questions, including whether or not they read gossip websites and stories about James.
One candidate appeared to express sympathy for James, telling the court he is a Christian and believes in "doing what's right and forgiving someone", reports TMZ.com. Another contender seemed to take a firmer stance, admitting, "I have a strong opinion about cheating on someone; my parents are divorced."
In May, James' attorney filed a request to ban the opposition from referring to James' personal life or reputation, which has suffered since Bullock left him in March after his alleged affairs with three women were made public.
More Jesse James News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her