Jesse James Appears in Court for Jury Selection
Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James appeared in court on Wednesday, June 9 - to watch as a jury was selected for his legal battle over a clothing contract. The TV mechanic is facing legal action from bosses at Fortune Fashions Industries over claims he pulled out of a deal to produce a range inspired by his work wear.
The reality TV star arrived at Los Angeles Superior Court on a motorcycle, before taking a seat behind his lawyers to watch as prospective jurors answered questions, including whether or not they read gossip websites and stories about James.
One candidate appeared to express sympathy for James, telling the court he is a Christian and believes in "doing what's right and forgiving someone", reports TMZ.com. Another contender seemed to take a firmer stance, admitting, "I have a strong opinion about cheating on someone; my parents are divorced."
In May, James' attorney filed a request to ban the opposition from referring to James' personal life or reputation, which has suffered since Bullock left him in March after his alleged affairs with three women were made public.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child