Jesse James Appears in Court for Jury Selection
Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James appeared in court on Wednesday, June 9 - to watch as a jury was selected for his legal battle over a clothing contract. The TV mechanic is facing legal action from bosses at Fortune Fashions Industries over claims he pulled out of a deal to produce a range inspired by his work wear.
The reality TV star arrived at Los Angeles Superior Court on a motorcycle, before taking a seat behind his lawyers to watch as prospective jurors answered questions, including whether or not they read gossip websites and stories about James.
One candidate appeared to express sympathy for James, telling the court he is a Christian and believes in "doing what's right and forgiving someone", reports TMZ.com. Another contender seemed to take a firmer stance, admitting, "I have a strong opinion about cheating on someone; my parents are divorced."
In May, James' attorney filed a request to ban the opposition from referring to James' personal life or reputation, which has suffered since Bullock left him in March after his alleged affairs with three women were made public.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip