Avenged Sevenfold's Drummer Died Like Heath Ledger
Orange County officials in California have ruled Avenged Sevenfold's drummer Jimmy Sullivan died from an accidental overdose of prescription drugs. The rocker died on December 28, 2009.
Toxicology reports suggest Sullivan suffered "acute polydrug intoxication due to the combined effects of Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, Diazepam/Nordiazepam and ethanol." The ruling is similar to that linked to the death of actor Heath Ledger.
Orange County Deputy Coroner Mitchell Sigal tells RollingStone.com, Sullivan also had an enlarged heart, which was marked in the coroner's report as a "significant condition" that may have played a role in the drummer's death.
Avenged Sevenfold opted not to split after the tragedy and the group has hired Dream Theater's Mike Portnoy to temporarily replace Sullivan. Portnoy will tour with Avenged Sevenfold later this summer.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia