Avenged Sevenfold's Drummer Died Like Heath Ledger
Orange County officials in California have ruled Avenged Sevenfold's drummer Jimmy Sullivan died from an accidental overdose of prescription drugs. The rocker died on December 28, 2009.
Toxicology reports suggest Sullivan suffered "acute polydrug intoxication due to the combined effects of Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, Diazepam/Nordiazepam and ethanol." The ruling is similar to that linked to the death of actor Heath Ledger.
Orange County Deputy Coroner Mitchell Sigal tells RollingStone.com, Sullivan also had an enlarged heart, which was marked in the coroner's report as a "significant condition" that may have played a role in the drummer's death.
Avenged Sevenfold opted not to split after the tragedy and the group has hired Dream Theater's Mike Portnoy to temporarily replace Sullivan. Portnoy will tour with Avenged Sevenfold later this summer.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'