Tori Spelling Always in Fear of Husband Cheating
Actress-turned-reality TV star Tori Spelling has massive trust issues - she constantly quizzes her actor husband Dean McDermott about his female friends, because she fears he will cheat on her. The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star met and fell in love with McDermott in 2006 on the set of their TV movie "Mind Over Murder".
At the time, both were married to other people - Spelling was wed to actor Charlie Shanian, while McDermott and Mary Jo Eustace were a couple. Spelling and McDermott subsequently divorced their spouses so they could embark on a relationship and they sealed their whirlwind romance by exchanging vows in May 2006.
But the circumstances surrounding their own nuptials has left Spelling constantly fearing McDermott will leave her. In her new memoir Uncharted TerriTORI, she writes, "Given our history, I often get worried that Dean is going to cheat on me. If the phone rings and it's a girl's voice I have to ask if he's having an affair."
"Dean has never been anything but devoted, and he tells me over and over again that he would never do that. Deep down I believe him. But I can't stop myself. For some reason I'm compelled to accuse him of cheating."
More Tori Spelling News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage