Tori Spelling Always in Fear of Husband Cheating
Actress-turned-reality TV star Tori Spelling has massive trust issues - she constantly quizzes her actor husband Dean McDermott about his female friends, because she fears he will cheat on her. The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star met and fell in love with McDermott in 2006 on the set of their TV movie "Mind Over Murder".
At the time, both were married to other people - Spelling was wed to actor Charlie Shanian, while McDermott and Mary Jo Eustace were a couple. Spelling and McDermott subsequently divorced their spouses so they could embark on a relationship and they sealed their whirlwind romance by exchanging vows in May 2006.
But the circumstances surrounding their own nuptials has left Spelling constantly fearing McDermott will leave her. In her new memoir Uncharted TerriTORI, she writes, "Given our history, I often get worried that Dean is going to cheat on me. If the phone rings and it's a girl's voice I have to ask if he's having an affair."
"Dean has never been anything but devoted, and he tells me over and over again that he would never do that. Deep down I believe him. But I can't stop myself. For some reason I'm compelled to accuse him of cheating."
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie