Daisy Lowe Not Following Footsteps of Dad Gavin Rossdale's Music Career
Daisy Lowe has ruled out a music career - because she could never live up to the success of her rocker parents Gavin Rossdale and Pearl Lowe. British model Lowe was brought up by her mother and only learned Rossdale was her biological father in 2004 after demanding a paternity test.
They now enjoy a closer relationship - but Lowe is adamant she won't be following her parents into a rock 'n' roll career. She tells Britain's Esquire magazine, "I've definitely put a block on doing music. My parents were always so good at what they did, and that was their forte."
"It's a case of I'm never going to be them, so I'm just going to let them take the floor. Music kind of took them away from home when I was a kid, and I want a family so I don't want to go on tour."
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy