Daisy Lowe Not Following Footsteps of Dad Gavin Rossdale's Music Career
Daisy Lowe has ruled out a music career - because she could never live up to the success of her rocker parents Gavin Rossdale and Pearl Lowe. British model Lowe was brought up by her mother and only learned Rossdale was her biological father in 2004 after demanding a paternity test.
They now enjoy a closer relationship - but Lowe is adamant she won't be following her parents into a rock 'n' roll career. She tells Britain's Esquire magazine, "I've definitely put a block on doing music. My parents were always so good at what they did, and that was their forte."
"It's a case of I'm never going to be them, so I'm just going to let them take the floor. Music kind of took them away from home when I was a kid, and I want a family so I don't want to go on tour."
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage