Daisy Lowe Not Following Footsteps of Dad Gavin Rossdale's Music Career
Daisy Lowe has ruled out a music career - because she could never live up to the success of her rocker parents Gavin Rossdale and Pearl Lowe. British model Lowe was brought up by her mother and only learned Rossdale was her biological father in 2004 after demanding a paternity test.
They now enjoy a closer relationship - but Lowe is adamant she won't be following her parents into a rock 'n' roll career. She tells Britain's Esquire magazine, "I've definitely put a block on doing music. My parents were always so good at what they did, and that was their forte."
"It's a case of I'm never going to be them, so I'm just going to let them take the floor. Music kind of took them away from home when I was a kid, and I want a family so I don't want to go on tour."
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell