Daisy Lowe Not Following Footsteps of Dad Gavin Rossdale's Music Career
Daisy Lowe has ruled out a music career - because she could never live up to the success of her rocker parents Gavin Rossdale and Pearl Lowe. British model Lowe was brought up by her mother and only learned Rossdale was her biological father in 2004 after demanding a paternity test.
They now enjoy a closer relationship - but Lowe is adamant she won't be following her parents into a rock 'n' roll career. She tells Britain's Esquire magazine, "I've definitely put a block on doing music. My parents were always so good at what they did, and that was their forte."
"It's a case of I'm never going to be them, so I'm just going to let them take the floor. Music kind of took them away from home when I was a kid, and I want a family so I don't want to go on tour."
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video