Daisy Lowe Not Following Footsteps of Dad Gavin Rossdale's Music Career
Daisy Lowe has ruled out a music career - because she could never live up to the success of her rocker parents Gavin Rossdale and Pearl Lowe. British model Lowe was brought up by her mother and only learned Rossdale was her biological father in 2004 after demanding a paternity test.
They now enjoy a closer relationship - but Lowe is adamant she won't be following her parents into a rock 'n' roll career. She tells Britain's Esquire magazine, "I've definitely put a block on doing music. My parents were always so good at what they did, and that was their forte."
"It's a case of I'm never going to be them, so I'm just going to let them take the floor. Music kind of took them away from home when I was a kid, and I want a family so I don't want to go on tour."
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip