Fergie: There's No Room in My Schedule for Children
Fergie aka Stacy Ferguson has vowed to put her career on hold indefinitely when she starts a family - because she would feel "too guilty" juggling life in the public eye with her role as a mother. The Black Eyed Peas star recently hinted she will consider having children with her husband Josh Duhamel once the band concludes The End World Tour later this year.
Fergie admits she's in awe of other celebrities, such as Jennifer Lopez, who manage to continue working once they have children, but she's adamant that if she falls pregnant, all her other commitments will have to wait. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "There's no room in my schedule to have a child. Even if I wanted to get pregnant, there's no way I could perform on stage and be pregnant, I would feel too guilty."
"It's kind of interesting now with the media, the way it's getting to watch all these women have careers (sic), like Jennifer Lopez has a career, but also had babies and I think it's about balance. Once I have children, the kids come first."
"There's a saying, I forget who said it, but it was a really good quote that said women can have it all, just not all at once. So I'd like to take that into consideration. It's too much if you are doing everything all at once."
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'