Justin Bieber Caught Sneaking Into Adult-Only Section Cinema
Teen sensation Justin Bieber was left red-faced during a screening of new movie "Get Him to the Greek" in Massachusetts at the weekend after he was caught sneaking into the adult-only section of the cinema. The 16-year-old singer went to see the film at the Showcase Cinemamovie theater in Foxborough with an entourage including his manager and a bodyguard.
The "Baby" hitmaker was seated in the general admission area, but was given a warning from the cinema manager when he reportedly switched seats and headed to the premium section, which is reserved for adults over the age of 21, according to the Boston Herald.
The official is said to have booted the singer out of the grown-up seats and steered him back towards the main auditorium. A source tells the newspaper, "He sulked and said to the manager 'Chuck E. Cheese sells alcohol and I have no problem getting in there.'"
While a representative for the Showcase Cinema says, "We will be happy to invite Mr. Bieber back when he is of legal age to enjoy our premium seating."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media