Justin Bieber Caught Sneaking Into Adult-Only Section Cinema
Teen sensation Justin Bieber was left red-faced during a screening of new movie "Get Him to the Greek" in Massachusetts at the weekend after he was caught sneaking into the adult-only section of the cinema. The 16-year-old singer went to see the film at the Showcase Cinemamovie theater in Foxborough with an entourage including his manager and a bodyguard.
The "Baby" hitmaker was seated in the general admission area, but was given a warning from the cinema manager when he reportedly switched seats and headed to the premium section, which is reserved for adults over the age of 21, according to the Boston Herald.
The official is said to have booted the singer out of the grown-up seats and steered him back towards the main auditorium. A source tells the newspaper, "He sulked and said to the manager 'Chuck E. Cheese sells alcohol and I have no problem getting in there.'"
While a representative for the Showcase Cinema says, "We will be happy to invite Mr. Bieber back when he is of legal age to enjoy our premium seating."
More Justin Bieber News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics