Justin Bieber Caught Sneaking Into Adult-Only Section Cinema
Teen sensation Justin Bieber was left red-faced during a screening of new movie "Get Him to the Greek" in Massachusetts at the weekend after he was caught sneaking into the adult-only section of the cinema. The 16-year-old singer went to see the film at the Showcase Cinemamovie theater in Foxborough with an entourage including his manager and a bodyguard.
The "Baby" hitmaker was seated in the general admission area, but was given a warning from the cinema manager when he reportedly switched seats and headed to the premium section, which is reserved for adults over the age of 21, according to the Boston Herald.
The official is said to have booted the singer out of the grown-up seats and steered him back towards the main auditorium. A source tells the newspaper, "He sulked and said to the manager 'Chuck E. Cheese sells alcohol and I have no problem getting in there.'"
While a representative for the Showcase Cinema says, "We will be happy to invite Mr. Bieber back when he is of legal age to enjoy our premium seating."
More Justin Bieber News
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat