Justin Bieber Caught Sneaking Into Adult-Only Section Cinema
Teen sensation Justin Bieber was left red-faced during a screening of new movie "Get Him to the Greek" in Massachusetts at the weekend after he was caught sneaking into the adult-only section of the cinema. The 16-year-old singer went to see the film at the Showcase Cinemamovie theater in Foxborough with an entourage including his manager and a bodyguard.
The "Baby" hitmaker was seated in the general admission area, but was given a warning from the cinema manager when he reportedly switched seats and headed to the premium section, which is reserved for adults over the age of 21, according to the Boston Herald.
The official is said to have booted the singer out of the grown-up seats and steered him back towards the main auditorium. A source tells the newspaper, "He sulked and said to the manager 'Chuck E. Cheese sells alcohol and I have no problem getting in there.'"
While a representative for the Showcase Cinema says, "We will be happy to invite Mr. Bieber back when he is of legal age to enjoy our premium seating."
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake