Shania Twain's Divorce From Robert Lange Finalized
Shania Twain is officially a single woman again - her divorce from cheating husband Robert 'Mutt' Lange has been finalized. The country singer ended her relationship with the producer in 2008 when his affair with Twain's former assistant and friend, Marie-Anne Thiebaud, was exposed.
She has since grown close to Thiebaud's spurned husband Frederic, with long-running rumors of a romance between the pair. Twain's divorce from Lange was finally made official this week in Switzerland, the country where the singer lives, according to People.com.
The former couple shares a son, eight-year-old Eja D'Angelo.
Aside from their ended love life, Shania Twain and Robert Lange have been working together throughout her career, sharing numerous producing and songwriting credits on her multi platinum albums.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie