Shania Twain's Divorce From Robert Lange Finalized
Shania Twain is officially a single woman again - her divorce from cheating husband Robert 'Mutt' Lange has been finalized. The country singer ended her relationship with the producer in 2008 when his affair with Twain's former assistant and friend, Marie-Anne Thiebaud, was exposed.
She has since grown close to Thiebaud's spurned husband Frederic, with long-running rumors of a romance between the pair. Twain's divorce from Lange was finally made official this week in Switzerland, the country where the singer lives, according to People.com.
The former couple shares a son, eight-year-old Eja D'Angelo.
Aside from their ended love life, Shania Twain and Robert Lange have been working together throughout her career, sharing numerous producing and songwriting credits on her multi platinum albums.
More Shania Twain News
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo