Shania Twain's Divorce From Robert Lange Finalized
Shania Twain is officially a single woman again - her divorce from cheating husband Robert 'Mutt' Lange has been finalized. The country singer ended her relationship with the producer in 2008 when his affair with Twain's former assistant and friend, Marie-Anne Thiebaud, was exposed.
She has since grown close to Thiebaud's spurned husband Frederic, with long-running rumors of a romance between the pair. Twain's divorce from Lange was finally made official this week in Switzerland, the country where the singer lives, according to People.com.
The former couple shares a son, eight-year-old Eja D'Angelo.
Aside from their ended love life, Shania Twain and Robert Lange have been working together throughout her career, sharing numerous producing and songwriting credits on her multi platinum albums.
More Shania Twain News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS