Shania Twain's Divorce From Robert Lange Finalized
Shania Twain is officially a single woman again - her divorce from cheating husband Robert 'Mutt' Lange has been finalized. The country singer ended her relationship with the producer in 2008 when his affair with Twain's former assistant and friend, Marie-Anne Thiebaud, was exposed.
She has since grown close to Thiebaud's spurned husband Frederic, with long-running rumors of a romance between the pair. Twain's divorce from Lange was finally made official this week in Switzerland, the country where the singer lives, according to People.com.
The former couple shares a son, eight-year-old Eja D'Angelo.
Aside from their ended love life, Shania Twain and Robert Lange have been working together throughout her career, sharing numerous producing and songwriting credits on her multi platinum albums.
More Shania Twain News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzles With Purple Lipstick on Glamour Mexico. See the Sexy Snaps!
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women