Shania Twain's Divorce From Robert Lange Finalized
Shania Twain is officially a single woman again - her divorce from cheating husband Robert 'Mutt' Lange has been finalized. The country singer ended her relationship with the producer in 2008 when his affair with Twain's former assistant and friend, Marie-Anne Thiebaud, was exposed.
She has since grown close to Thiebaud's spurned husband Frederic, with long-running rumors of a romance between the pair. Twain's divorce from Lange was finally made official this week in Switzerland, the country where the singer lives, according to People.com.
The former couple shares a son, eight-year-old Eja D'Angelo.
Aside from their ended love life, Shania Twain and Robert Lange have been working together throughout her career, sharing numerous producing and songwriting credits on her multi platinum albums.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups