Jack Osbourne Surprises Ozzy With Paul McCartney's Tribute
Jack Osbourne shocked his father Ozzy Osbourne by convincing Paul McCartney to film a piece about the rocker for an upcoming documentary. The reality TV daredevil is using his own company, Jacko Productions, to give fans a real insight into the legendary Black Sabbath singer.
Jack asked a string of Ozzy's pals to pay tribute to him in the film but there was one surprise addition. Ozzy tells the U.K.'s Daily Record, "It is common knowledge I am a big (The) Beatle(s), McCartney and (John) Lennon fan. He asked me a couple of weeks ago if there was anyone I would like him to interview for the film. I said, 'No mate, you've got just about everyone, you've been working on it for about four years and there's only about four people on the planet you have not interviewed'."
"He asked me what I'd think about him approaching Paul. I laughed at him. I have met him a few times but he would be too busy for that. So Jack tells me he has asked him and they have done it! Now that is the cherry on my cake. Paul is my hero."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does