Jack Osbourne Surprises Ozzy With Paul McCartney's Tribute
Jack Osbourne shocked his father Ozzy Osbourne by convincing Paul McCartney to film a piece about the rocker for an upcoming documentary. The reality TV daredevil is using his own company, Jacko Productions, to give fans a real insight into the legendary Black Sabbath singer.
Jack asked a string of Ozzy's pals to pay tribute to him in the film but there was one surprise addition. Ozzy tells the U.K.'s Daily Record, "It is common knowledge I am a big (The) Beatle(s), McCartney and (John) Lennon fan. He asked me a couple of weeks ago if there was anyone I would like him to interview for the film. I said, 'No mate, you've got just about everyone, you've been working on it for about four years and there's only about four people on the planet you have not interviewed'."
"He asked me what I'd think about him approaching Paul. I laughed at him. I have met him a few times but he would be too busy for that. So Jack tells me he has asked him and they have done it! Now that is the cherry on my cake. Paul is my hero."
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill