Donnie Klang Leaves P. Diddy's Label
Singer Donnie Klang has split from P. Diddy's Bad Boy Entertainment record label three years after he was discovered by the rap mogul. Klang released a solo album in 2008 after winning Diddy's TV talent show "Making the Band".
He tells Billboard.com he is now working with music executives at independent label Eight72 Entertainment. Klang insists there are no bad feelings between himself and Diddy, but adds, "It's tough being on a label where the president of the label is also an artist." He additionally said that he learned a lot about "the business side of things, not just music," from Bad Boy and P. Diddy.
P. Diddy himself is currently co-managing Rick Ross. The two rappers are also rumored to work on a duet for a future project.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them