Donnie Klang Leaves P. Diddy's Label
Singer Donnie Klang has split from P. Diddy's Bad Boy Entertainment record label three years after he was discovered by the rap mogul. Klang released a solo album in 2008 after winning Diddy's TV talent show "Making the Band".
He tells Billboard.com he is now working with music executives at independent label Eight72 Entertainment. Klang insists there are no bad feelings between himself and Diddy, but adds, "It's tough being on a label where the president of the label is also an artist." He additionally said that he learned a lot about "the business side of things, not just music," from Bad Boy and P. Diddy.
P. Diddy himself is currently co-managing Rick Ross. The two rappers are also rumored to work on a duet for a future project.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'