Donnie Klang Leaves P. Diddy's Label
Singer Donnie Klang has split from P. Diddy's Bad Boy Entertainment record label three years after he was discovered by the rap mogul. Klang released a solo album in 2008 after winning Diddy's TV talent show "Making the Band".
He tells Billboard.com he is now working with music executives at independent label Eight72 Entertainment. Klang insists there are no bad feelings between himself and Diddy, but adds, "It's tough being on a label where the president of the label is also an artist." He additionally said that he learned a lot about "the business side of things, not just music," from Bad Boy and P. Diddy.
P. Diddy himself is currently co-managing Rick Ross. The two rappers are also rumored to work on a duet for a future project.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show