Donnie Klang Leaves P. Diddy's Label
Singer Donnie Klang has split from P. Diddy's Bad Boy Entertainment record label three years after he was discovered by the rap mogul. Klang released a solo album in 2008 after winning Diddy's TV talent show "Making the Band".
He tells Billboard.com he is now working with music executives at independent label Eight72 Entertainment. Klang insists there are no bad feelings between himself and Diddy, but adds, "It's tough being on a label where the president of the label is also an artist." He additionally said that he learned a lot about "the business side of things, not just music," from Bad Boy and P. Diddy.
P. Diddy himself is currently co-managing Rick Ross. The two rappers are also rumored to work on a duet for a future project.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal