Donnie Klang Leaves P. Diddy's Label
Singer Donnie Klang has split from P. Diddy's Bad Boy Entertainment record label three years after he was discovered by the rap mogul. Klang released a solo album in 2008 after winning Diddy's TV talent show "Making the Band".
He tells Billboard.com he is now working with music executives at independent label Eight72 Entertainment. Klang insists there are no bad feelings between himself and Diddy, but adds, "It's tough being on a label where the president of the label is also an artist." He additionally said that he learned a lot about "the business side of things, not just music," from Bad Boy and P. Diddy.
P. Diddy himself is currently co-managing Rick Ross. The two rappers are also rumored to work on a duet for a future project.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer