Jay-Z Scored Mega Deal With British Rapper
Hip-hop mogul Jay-Z is scouring Europe for talent to bring Stateside - and he's signed his first megadeal with U.K. rapper Tinchy Stryder. The "Big Pimpin' " star has lined up Stryder to be a new business partner in his label Roc Nation's first European venture, called Takeover Roc Nation.
The deal, which Jay-Z hailed as "inspiring", will see records released via Sony Music and tickets sold through concert giant Live Nation. And the "Number 1" hitmaker is thrilled with the new contract, which the pair settled over a celebratory drink in Manchester, England.
He says, "Jay-Z is my music and business inspiration and to go into business with him is a dream come true."
On another news, Jay-Z has denied persuading LeBron James to sign with his team New Jersey Nets. "That's his decision," he told Rolling Stone of the rumors that James will join the Nets once they head over to Brooklyn.
More Jay-Z News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake