Jay-Z Scored Mega Deal With British Rapper
Hip-hop mogul Jay-Z is scouring Europe for talent to bring Stateside - and he's signed his first megadeal with U.K. rapper Tinchy Stryder. The "Big Pimpin' " star has lined up Stryder to be a new business partner in his label Roc Nation's first European venture, called Takeover Roc Nation.
The deal, which Jay-Z hailed as "inspiring", will see records released via Sony Music and tickets sold through concert giant Live Nation. And the "Number 1" hitmaker is thrilled with the new contract, which the pair settled over a celebratory drink in Manchester, England.
He says, "Jay-Z is my music and business inspiration and to go into business with him is a dream come true."
On another news, Jay-Z has denied persuading LeBron James to sign with his team New Jersey Nets. "That's his decision," he told Rolling Stone of the rumors that James will join the Nets once they head over to Brooklyn.
More Jay-Z News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?