Jay-Z Scored Mega Deal With British Rapper
Hip-hop mogul Jay-Z is scouring Europe for talent to bring Stateside - and he's signed his first megadeal with U.K. rapper Tinchy Stryder. The "Big Pimpin' " star has lined up Stryder to be a new business partner in his label Roc Nation's first European venture, called Takeover Roc Nation.
The deal, which Jay-Z hailed as "inspiring", will see records released via Sony Music and tickets sold through concert giant Live Nation. And the "Number 1" hitmaker is thrilled with the new contract, which the pair settled over a celebratory drink in Manchester, England.
He says, "Jay-Z is my music and business inspiration and to go into business with him is a dream come true."
On another news, Jay-Z has denied persuading LeBron James to sign with his team New Jersey Nets. "That's his decision," he told Rolling Stone of the rumors that James will join the Nets once they head over to Brooklyn.
More Jay-Z News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors