Jay-Z Scored Mega Deal With British Rapper
Hip-hop mogul Jay-Z is scouring Europe for talent to bring Stateside - and he's signed his first megadeal with U.K. rapper Tinchy Stryder. The "Big Pimpin' " star has lined up Stryder to be a new business partner in his label Roc Nation's first European venture, called Takeover Roc Nation.
The deal, which Jay-Z hailed as "inspiring", will see records released via Sony Music and tickets sold through concert giant Live Nation. And the "Number 1" hitmaker is thrilled with the new contract, which the pair settled over a celebratory drink in Manchester, England.
He says, "Jay-Z is my music and business inspiration and to go into business with him is a dream come true."
On another news, Jay-Z has denied persuading LeBron James to sign with his team New Jersey Nets. "That's his decision," he told Rolling Stone of the rumors that James will join the Nets once they head over to Brooklyn.
More Jay-Z News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen