Jay-Z Scored Mega Deal With British Rapper
Hip-hop mogul Jay-Z is scouring Europe for talent to bring Stateside - and he's signed his first megadeal with U.K. rapper Tinchy Stryder. The "Big Pimpin' " star has lined up Stryder to be a new business partner in his label Roc Nation's first European venture, called Takeover Roc Nation.
The deal, which Jay-Z hailed as "inspiring", will see records released via Sony Music and tickets sold through concert giant Live Nation. And the "Number 1" hitmaker is thrilled with the new contract, which the pair settled over a celebratory drink in Manchester, England.
He says, "Jay-Z is my music and business inspiration and to go into business with him is a dream come true."
On another news, Jay-Z has denied persuading LeBron James to sign with his team New Jersey Nets. "That's his decision," he told Rolling Stone of the rumors that James will join the Nets once they head over to Brooklyn.
More Jay-Z News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'