Stuart Cable's Girlfriend Questioned by Police Over His Death
The girlfriend of Stuart Cable has been questioned by police investigating the tragic drummer's death. Rachel Jones, 30, found the former Stereophonics star dead at his home in Wales on Monday, June 7 and spoke to authorities just one day later to assist their inquiry.
The grief-stricken model is said to have been asked what Cable had been drinking and if he had consumed any other substances in the hours before his death. It is believed the rocker was drinking heavily in the days leading up to the tragedy. Reports have suggested he died after choking on his vomit.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Rachel is devastated. They'd become close in a short time and she hoped they had a future. They were with each other on Sunday night and had stayed up late." A post-mortem examination is due to begin on Wednesday, June 9.
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards