Stuart Cable's Girlfriend Questioned by Police Over His Death
The girlfriend of Stuart Cable has been questioned by police investigating the tragic drummer's death. Rachel Jones, 30, found the former Stereophonics star dead at his home in Wales on Monday, June 7 and spoke to authorities just one day later to assist their inquiry.
The grief-stricken model is said to have been asked what Cable had been drinking and if he had consumed any other substances in the hours before his death. It is believed the rocker was drinking heavily in the days leading up to the tragedy. Reports have suggested he died after choking on his vomit.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Rachel is devastated. They'd become close in a short time and she hoped they had a future. They were with each other on Sunday night and had stayed up late." A post-mortem examination is due to begin on Wednesday, June 9.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce