Stuart Cable's Girlfriend Questioned by Police Over His Death
The girlfriend of Stuart Cable has been questioned by police investigating the tragic drummer's death. Rachel Jones, 30, found the former Stereophonics star dead at his home in Wales on Monday, June 7 and spoke to authorities just one day later to assist their inquiry.
The grief-stricken model is said to have been asked what Cable had been drinking and if he had consumed any other substances in the hours before his death. It is believed the rocker was drinking heavily in the days leading up to the tragedy. Reports have suggested he died after choking on his vomit.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Rachel is devastated. They'd become close in a short time and she hoped they had a future. They were with each other on Sunday night and had stayed up late." A post-mortem examination is due to begin on Wednesday, June 9.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit