Stuart Cable's Girlfriend Questioned by Police Over His Death
The girlfriend of Stuart Cable has been questioned by police investigating the tragic drummer's death. Rachel Jones, 30, found the former Stereophonics star dead at his home in Wales on Monday, June 7 and spoke to authorities just one day later to assist their inquiry.
The grief-stricken model is said to have been asked what Cable had been drinking and if he had consumed any other substances in the hours before his death. It is believed the rocker was drinking heavily in the days leading up to the tragedy. Reports have suggested he died after choking on his vomit.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Rachel is devastated. They'd become close in a short time and she hoped they had a future. They were with each other on Sunday night and had stayed up late." A post-mortem examination is due to begin on Wednesday, June 9.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana