Stuart Cable's Girlfriend Questioned by Police Over His Death
The girlfriend of Stuart Cable has been questioned by police investigating the tragic drummer's death. Rachel Jones, 30, found the former Stereophonics star dead at his home in Wales on Monday, June 7 and spoke to authorities just one day later to assist their inquiry.
The grief-stricken model is said to have been asked what Cable had been drinking and if he had consumed any other substances in the hours before his death. It is believed the rocker was drinking heavily in the days leading up to the tragedy. Reports have suggested he died after choking on his vomit.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Rachel is devastated. They'd become close in a short time and she hoped they had a future. They were with each other on Sunday night and had stayed up late." A post-mortem examination is due to begin on Wednesday, June 9.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle