Outkast's Reunion Blocked by Jive
Jive Records bosses are blocking an Outkast reunion on Big Boi's new album - because they won't free up Andre Benjamin to record with his old pal. Big Boi jumped labels to Def Jam after Jive executives told him they were stumped on how to promote his new album, "Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty".
He says, "Jive Records told me my album is a piece of art, and they didn't know what to do with it." But the move wasn't a popular one and now Jive bosses are trying to stop the Outkast bandmates from recording together. Big Boi tells GQ, "Jive is trying to block Dre from being on my record. We can't be on songs together now."
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner