Outkast's Reunion Blocked by Jive
Jive Records bosses are blocking an Outkast reunion on Big Boi's new album - because they won't free up Andre Benjamin to record with his old pal. Big Boi jumped labels to Def Jam after Jive executives told him they were stumped on how to promote his new album, "Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty".
He says, "Jive Records told me my album is a piece of art, and they didn't know what to do with it." But the move wasn't a popular one and now Jive bosses are trying to stop the Outkast bandmates from recording together. Big Boi tells GQ, "Jive is trying to block Dre from being on my record. We can't be on songs together now."
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR