Outkast's Reunion Blocked by Jive
Jive Records bosses are blocking an Outkast reunion on Big Boi's new album - because they won't free up Andre Benjamin to record with his old pal. Big Boi jumped labels to Def Jam after Jive executives told him they were stumped on how to promote his new album, "Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty".
He says, "Jive Records told me my album is a piece of art, and they didn't know what to do with it." But the move wasn't a popular one and now Jive bosses are trying to stop the Outkast bandmates from recording together. Big Boi tells GQ, "Jive is trying to block Dre from being on my record. We can't be on songs together now."
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama