Hugh Grant Treats Oxford Students With Nightclub Tickets
Hugh Grant thrilled students at Britain's prestigious Oxford University at the weekend after joining them in the campus bar and offering to buy a round of drinks. The "Notting Hill" star was invited to his alma mater for a formal dinner but he later let loose by venturing over to the college bar, where undergraduates were celebrating after finishing their exams.
Grant, who attended Oxford in the 1970s, handed his credit card to bar staff to buy drinks for the crowd - only to be informed they only accepted cash. The actor instead purchased a stack of tickets to a nearby nightclub and gave them out to revelers. He was later spotted showing off his billiard skills on the pool table.
A student tells the university's Cherwell newspaper, "After dinner, he headed off with staff for a private drink but he got bored and left. That's when he came down to the bar. He was loving it."
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert