Hugh Grant Treats Oxford Students With Nightclub Tickets
Hugh Grant thrilled students at Britain's prestigious Oxford University at the weekend after joining them in the campus bar and offering to buy a round of drinks. The "Notting Hill" star was invited to his alma mater for a formal dinner but he later let loose by venturing over to the college bar, where undergraduates were celebrating after finishing their exams.
Grant, who attended Oxford in the 1970s, handed his credit card to bar staff to buy drinks for the crowd - only to be informed they only accepted cash. The actor instead purchased a stack of tickets to a nearby nightclub and gave them out to revelers. He was later spotted showing off his billiard skills on the pool table.
A student tells the university's Cherwell newspaper, "After dinner, he headed off with staff for a private drink but he got bored and left. That's when he came down to the bar. He was loving it."
More Hugh Grant News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'