Hugh Grant Treats Oxford Students With Nightclub Tickets
Hugh Grant thrilled students at Britain's prestigious Oxford University at the weekend after joining them in the campus bar and offering to buy a round of drinks. The "Notting Hill" star was invited to his alma mater for a formal dinner but he later let loose by venturing over to the college bar, where undergraduates were celebrating after finishing their exams.
Grant, who attended Oxford in the 1970s, handed his credit card to bar staff to buy drinks for the crowd - only to be informed they only accepted cash. The actor instead purchased a stack of tickets to a nearby nightclub and gave them out to revelers. He was later spotted showing off his billiard skills on the pool table.
A student tells the university's Cherwell newspaper, "After dinner, he headed off with staff for a private drink but he got bored and left. That's when he came down to the bar. He was loving it."
More Hugh Grant News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards