Simon Cowell Saddened by Little Girl's Death
Simon Cowell has paid tribute to a five-year-old cancer patient who died just three days after she fulfilled her dream of singing for the music mogul. Bethany Fenton, who was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour last year, was thrilled after meeting Cowell on Saturday, June 5 and performing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" for him.
The little girl's condition later deteriorated and she died on Tuesday, June 8 at Helen House hospice in Oxford, England. And Cowell, who met Fenton in his dressing room ahead of the final of his U.K. TV contest "Britain's Got Talent", insists he is "so sad" following her untimely death.
He says, "Bethany was a beautiful girl and very special. It's very sad and my heart goes out to her whole family. I am thinking of them and so sad for them."
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London