David Mitchell Left Unharmed After Mugged
British actor David Mitchell was left shaken after he was mugged near his London home on Sunday, June 6. The "Peep Show" star was uninjured but "shocked" after his run-in with a thug, who stole his cash, cellphone and credit cards as he walked through the Kilburn area of the British capital.
Moments after the incident, Mitchell took to his Twitter.com page to assure fans he was okay, writing, "I've just been mugged. And I'm fine thanks. I was just shocked and now annoyed to have no cash, cards or phone. But it could have been a lot worse."
A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police has confirmed the incident: "Police are investigating a report of personal robbery in Kilburn which took place at approximately 3.45am on June 6th. The victim, a man in his thirties, was not injured during the attack. No weapon was seen to be used. As yet no arrests have been made. Our inquiries continue."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist