David Mitchell Left Unharmed After Mugged
British actor David Mitchell was left shaken after he was mugged near his London home on Sunday, June 6. The "Peep Show" star was uninjured but "shocked" after his run-in with a thug, who stole his cash, cellphone and credit cards as he walked through the Kilburn area of the British capital.
Moments after the incident, Mitchell took to his Twitter.com page to assure fans he was okay, writing, "I've just been mugged. And I'm fine thanks. I was just shocked and now annoyed to have no cash, cards or phone. But it could have been a lot worse."
A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police has confirmed the incident: "Police are investigating a report of personal robbery in Kilburn which took place at approximately 3.45am on June 6th. The victim, a man in his thirties, was not injured during the attack. No weapon was seen to be used. As yet no arrests have been made. Our inquiries continue."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding