David Mitchell Left Unharmed After Mugged
British actor David Mitchell was left shaken after he was mugged near his London home on Sunday, June 6. The "Peep Show" star was uninjured but "shocked" after his run-in with a thug, who stole his cash, cellphone and credit cards as he walked through the Kilburn area of the British capital.
Moments after the incident, Mitchell took to his Twitter.com page to assure fans he was okay, writing, "I've just been mugged. And I'm fine thanks. I was just shocked and now annoyed to have no cash, cards or phone. But it could have been a lot worse."
A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police has confirmed the incident: "Police are investigating a report of personal robbery in Kilburn which took place at approximately 3.45am on June 6th. The victim, a man in his thirties, was not injured during the attack. No weapon was seen to be used. As yet no arrests have been made. Our inquiries continue."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked