David Mitchell Left Unharmed After Mugged
British actor David Mitchell was left shaken after he was mugged near his London home on Sunday, June 6. The "Peep Show" star was uninjured but "shocked" after his run-in with a thug, who stole his cash, cellphone and credit cards as he walked through the Kilburn area of the British capital.
Moments after the incident, Mitchell took to his Twitter.com page to assure fans he was okay, writing, "I've just been mugged. And I'm fine thanks. I was just shocked and now annoyed to have no cash, cards or phone. But it could have been a lot worse."
A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police has confirmed the incident: "Police are investigating a report of personal robbery in Kilburn which took place at approximately 3.45am on June 6th. The victim, a man in his thirties, was not injured during the attack. No weapon was seen to be used. As yet no arrests have been made. Our inquiries continue."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says