David Mitchell Left Unharmed After Mugged
British actor David Mitchell was left shaken after he was mugged near his London home on Sunday, June 6. The "Peep Show" star was uninjured but "shocked" after his run-in with a thug, who stole his cash, cellphone and credit cards as he walked through the Kilburn area of the British capital.
Moments after the incident, Mitchell took to his Twitter.com page to assure fans he was okay, writing, "I've just been mugged. And I'm fine thanks. I was just shocked and now annoyed to have no cash, cards or phone. But it could have been a lot worse."
A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police has confirmed the incident: "Police are investigating a report of personal robbery in Kilburn which took place at approximately 3.45am on June 6th. The victim, a man in his thirties, was not injured during the attack. No weapon was seen to be used. As yet no arrests have been made. Our inquiries continue."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen