Audrina Patridge and Ryan Cabrera's Split Explained on TV
The end of Audrina Patridge and singer Ryan Cabrera's romance played out on TV on Tuesday, June 8 night when the couple's final moments featured as part of the latest episode of "The Hills". The pair split last month but refused to go into details about the parting.
Now, it's clear Patridge decided to end the romance because she feared Cabrera would not be able to stay faithful to her while on tour this summer. In Tuesday's "The Hills" episode, the couple chats about the relationship.
Patridge says, "I've just been thinking a lot about us and questioning everything and, like, is this right? You're going to be going on tour... That's one of my concerns... The girls and drinking and drinking too much and them taking advantage."
Cabrera fights to keep the romance alive, insisting, "There's no point for me to party. I have a girl that I love." But Patridge had clearly made up her mind, stating, "Maybe this is too much too soon."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage