Audrina Patridge and Ryan Cabrera's Split Explained on TV
The end of Audrina Patridge and singer Ryan Cabrera's romance played out on TV on Tuesday, June 8 night when the couple's final moments featured as part of the latest episode of "The Hills". The pair split last month but refused to go into details about the parting.
Now, it's clear Patridge decided to end the romance because she feared Cabrera would not be able to stay faithful to her while on tour this summer. In Tuesday's "The Hills" episode, the couple chats about the relationship.
Patridge says, "I've just been thinking a lot about us and questioning everything and, like, is this right? You're going to be going on tour... That's one of my concerns... The girls and drinking and drinking too much and them taking advantage."
Cabrera fights to keep the romance alive, insisting, "There's no point for me to party. I have a girl that I love." But Patridge had clearly made up her mind, stating, "Maybe this is too much too soon."
More The Hills News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding