Audrina Patridge and Ryan Cabrera's Split Explained on TV
The end of Audrina Patridge and singer Ryan Cabrera's romance played out on TV on Tuesday, June 8 night when the couple's final moments featured as part of the latest episode of "The Hills". The pair split last month but refused to go into details about the parting.
Now, it's clear Patridge decided to end the romance because she feared Cabrera would not be able to stay faithful to her while on tour this summer. In Tuesday's "The Hills" episode, the couple chats about the relationship.
Patridge says, "I've just been thinking a lot about us and questioning everything and, like, is this right? You're going to be going on tour... That's one of my concerns... The girls and drinking and drinking too much and them taking advantage."
Cabrera fights to keep the romance alive, insisting, "There's no point for me to party. I have a girl that I love." But Patridge had clearly made up her mind, stating, "Maybe this is too much too soon."
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit