Audrina Patridge and Ryan Cabrera's Split Explained on TV
The end of Audrina Patridge and singer Ryan Cabrera's romance played out on TV on Tuesday, June 8 night when the couple's final moments featured as part of the latest episode of "The Hills". The pair split last month but refused to go into details about the parting.
Now, it's clear Patridge decided to end the romance because she feared Cabrera would not be able to stay faithful to her while on tour this summer. In Tuesday's "The Hills" episode, the couple chats about the relationship.
Patridge says, "I've just been thinking a lot about us and questioning everything and, like, is this right? You're going to be going on tour... That's one of my concerns... The girls and drinking and drinking too much and them taking advantage."
Cabrera fights to keep the romance alive, insisting, "There's no point for me to party. I have a girl that I love." But Patridge had clearly made up her mind, stating, "Maybe this is too much too soon."
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs