Audrina Patridge and Ryan Cabrera's Split Explained on TV
The end of Audrina Patridge and singer Ryan Cabrera's romance played out on TV on Tuesday, June 8 night when the couple's final moments featured as part of the latest episode of "The Hills". The pair split last month but refused to go into details about the parting.
Now, it's clear Patridge decided to end the romance because she feared Cabrera would not be able to stay faithful to her while on tour this summer. In Tuesday's "The Hills" episode, the couple chats about the relationship.
Patridge says, "I've just been thinking a lot about us and questioning everything and, like, is this right? You're going to be going on tour... That's one of my concerns... The girls and drinking and drinking too much and them taking advantage."
Cabrera fights to keep the romance alive, insisting, "There's no point for me to party. I have a girl that I love." But Patridge had clearly made up her mind, stating, "Maybe this is too much too soon."
More The Hills News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell