Chris Colfer Fears for His Safety Over Sleepwalking Problem
Singing TV star Chris Colfer feared for his safety while on tour with his "Glee" castmates after learning he is a sleepwalker. The 20-year-old actor discovered he suffers from the sleep disorder after embarking on a short trek across the U.S. with his co-stars in May.
He was left terrified after waking up in the middle of an episode and Colfer now worries he'll end up harming himself while wandering drowsily through a hotel. He explains, "It (the tour) was a little rough for me because the first city I started sleepwalking, which is not a good thing to do when you're in a different city every night and there are fans at the lobby of the hotel."
"I was having this dream I was at dance rehearsal and literally I was in my hotel room dancing around, then my phone went off and I was like, 'Oh, I'm sleepwalking!' "
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner