Chris Colfer Fears for His Safety Over Sleepwalking Problem
Singing TV star Chris Colfer feared for his safety while on tour with his "Glee" castmates after learning he is a sleepwalker. The 20-year-old actor discovered he suffers from the sleep disorder after embarking on a short trek across the U.S. with his co-stars in May.
He was left terrified after waking up in the middle of an episode and Colfer now worries he'll end up harming himself while wandering drowsily through a hotel. He explains, "It (the tour) was a little rough for me because the first city I started sleepwalking, which is not a good thing to do when you're in a different city every night and there are fans at the lobby of the hotel."
"I was having this dream I was at dance rehearsal and literally I was in my hotel room dancing around, then my phone went off and I was like, 'Oh, I'm sleepwalking!' "
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation