Chris Colfer Fears for His Safety Over Sleepwalking Problem
Singing TV star Chris Colfer feared for his safety while on tour with his "Glee" castmates after learning he is a sleepwalker. The 20-year-old actor discovered he suffers from the sleep disorder after embarking on a short trek across the U.S. with his co-stars in May.
He was left terrified after waking up in the middle of an episode and Colfer now worries he'll end up harming himself while wandering drowsily through a hotel. He explains, "It (the tour) was a little rough for me because the first city I started sleepwalking, which is not a good thing to do when you're in a different city every night and there are fans at the lobby of the hotel."
"I was having this dream I was at dance rehearsal and literally I was in my hotel room dancing around, then my phone went off and I was like, 'Oh, I'm sleepwalking!' "
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS