Chris Colfer Fears for His Safety Over Sleepwalking Problem
Singing TV star Chris Colfer feared for his safety while on tour with his "Glee" castmates after learning he is a sleepwalker. The 20-year-old actor discovered he suffers from the sleep disorder after embarking on a short trek across the U.S. with his co-stars in May.
He was left terrified after waking up in the middle of an episode and Colfer now worries he'll end up harming himself while wandering drowsily through a hotel. He explains, "It (the tour) was a little rough for me because the first city I started sleepwalking, which is not a good thing to do when you're in a different city every night and there are fans at the lobby of the hotel."
"I was having this dream I was at dance rehearsal and literally I was in my hotel room dancing around, then my phone went off and I was like, 'Oh, I'm sleepwalking!' "
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video