Salma Hayek Fails to Make Daughter Believe in Santa Claus
Salma Hayek is worried about her two-year-old daughter because she refuses to believe in Santa Claus. Savvy little Valentina Poloma can't accept that Father Christmas is for real, no matter what her actress mum tells her.
Hayek explains, "She doesn't buy it and she's two and a half. I refuse to give it up. She'll say, 'OK mommy, in pretend right?' I go, 'No, no for real!' There is nothing I can say that makes her believe in Santa Claus. I think maybe she's doubtful at least about fairies, so I'm shoving the fairies because it's my hope that she'll have some kind of make-believe characters."
"I believed in Santa Claus and I was really upset when somebody told me the truth. I'm hopeful that she's too young to believe in Santa Claus and in a year or so she'll believe, especially because it's always a great tool for blackmail when you say, 'If you don't do this, Santa Claus is not going to bring you anything!' "
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes