Salma Hayek Fails to Make Daughter Believe in Santa Claus
Salma Hayek is worried about her two-year-old daughter because she refuses to believe in Santa Claus. Savvy little Valentina Poloma can't accept that Father Christmas is for real, no matter what her actress mum tells her.
Hayek explains, "She doesn't buy it and she's two and a half. I refuse to give it up. She'll say, 'OK mommy, in pretend right?' I go, 'No, no for real!' There is nothing I can say that makes her believe in Santa Claus. I think maybe she's doubtful at least about fairies, so I'm shoving the fairies because it's my hope that she'll have some kind of make-believe characters."
"I believed in Santa Claus and I was really upset when somebody told me the truth. I'm hopeful that she's too young to believe in Santa Claus and in a year or so she'll believe, especially because it's always a great tool for blackmail when you say, 'If you don't do this, Santa Claus is not going to bring you anything!' "
More Salma Hayek News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media