Salma Hayek Fails to Make Daughter Believe in Santa Claus
Salma Hayek is worried about her two-year-old daughter because she refuses to believe in Santa Claus. Savvy little Valentina Poloma can't accept that Father Christmas is for real, no matter what her actress mum tells her.
Hayek explains, "She doesn't buy it and she's two and a half. I refuse to give it up. She'll say, 'OK mommy, in pretend right?' I go, 'No, no for real!' There is nothing I can say that makes her believe in Santa Claus. I think maybe she's doubtful at least about fairies, so I'm shoving the fairies because it's my hope that she'll have some kind of make-believe characters."
"I believed in Santa Claus and I was really upset when somebody told me the truth. I'm hopeful that she's too young to believe in Santa Claus and in a year or so she'll believe, especially because it's always a great tool for blackmail when you say, 'If you don't do this, Santa Claus is not going to bring you anything!' "
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'