Salma Hayek Fails to Make Daughter Believe in Santa Claus
Salma Hayek is worried about her two-year-old daughter because she refuses to believe in Santa Claus. Savvy little Valentina Poloma can't accept that Father Christmas is for real, no matter what her actress mum tells her.
Hayek explains, "She doesn't buy it and she's two and a half. I refuse to give it up. She'll say, 'OK mommy, in pretend right?' I go, 'No, no for real!' There is nothing I can say that makes her believe in Santa Claus. I think maybe she's doubtful at least about fairies, so I'm shoving the fairies because it's my hope that she'll have some kind of make-believe characters."
"I believed in Santa Claus and I was really upset when somebody told me the truth. I'm hopeful that she's too young to believe in Santa Claus and in a year or so she'll believe, especially because it's always a great tool for blackmail when you say, 'If you don't do this, Santa Claus is not going to bring you anything!' "
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby