Salma Hayek Fails to Make Daughter Believe in Santa Claus
Salma Hayek is worried about her two-year-old daughter because she refuses to believe in Santa Claus. Savvy little Valentina Poloma can't accept that Father Christmas is for real, no matter what her actress mum tells her.
Hayek explains, "She doesn't buy it and she's two and a half. I refuse to give it up. She'll say, 'OK mommy, in pretend right?' I go, 'No, no for real!' There is nothing I can say that makes her believe in Santa Claus. I think maybe she's doubtful at least about fairies, so I'm shoving the fairies because it's my hope that she'll have some kind of make-believe characters."
"I believed in Santa Claus and I was really upset when somebody told me the truth. I'm hopeful that she's too young to believe in Santa Claus and in a year or so she'll believe, especially because it's always a great tool for blackmail when you say, 'If you don't do this, Santa Claus is not going to bring you anything!' "
More Salma Hayek News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding