Jesse James' Scandalous Personal Life to Be Kept Out of Clothing Contract Lawsuit
Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James has won a court bid to keep details about his scandalous personal life out of a legal dispute over a clothing contract. The TV mechanic is facing a civil lawsuit from bosses at Fortune Fashions Industries amid allegations he pulled out of a deal to produce a line of garments inspired by his work wear.
In May, James' lawyer filed a request in Los Angeles County Superior Court asking the judge to ban the opposition from making any references to his damaged reputation, which has taken a hit since March, when Bullock walked out on him after his infidelities were revealed in the press. He was further shamed by the release of controversial pictures showing him posing in military gear and appearing to give a Nazi salute.
But his personal controversies will not be brought up in the impending trial, a judge granted his lawyer's motion on Tuesday, June 8, reports TMZ. Jury selection is expected to begin on Wednesday, June 9.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army