Jesse James' Scandalous Personal Life to Be Kept Out of Clothing Contract Lawsuit
Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James has won a court bid to keep details about his scandalous personal life out of a legal dispute over a clothing contract. The TV mechanic is facing a civil lawsuit from bosses at Fortune Fashions Industries amid allegations he pulled out of a deal to produce a line of garments inspired by his work wear.
In May, James' lawyer filed a request in Los Angeles County Superior Court asking the judge to ban the opposition from making any references to his damaged reputation, which has taken a hit since March, when Bullock walked out on him after his infidelities were revealed in the press. He was further shamed by the release of controversial pictures showing him posing in military gear and appearing to give a Nazi salute.
But his personal controversies will not be brought up in the impending trial, a judge granted his lawyer's motion on Tuesday, June 8, reports TMZ. Jury selection is expected to begin on Wednesday, June 9.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick