Jesse James' Scandalous Personal Life to Be Kept Out of Clothing Contract Lawsuit
Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James has won a court bid to keep details about his scandalous personal life out of a legal dispute over a clothing contract. The TV mechanic is facing a civil lawsuit from bosses at Fortune Fashions Industries amid allegations he pulled out of a deal to produce a line of garments inspired by his work wear.
In May, James' lawyer filed a request in Los Angeles County Superior Court asking the judge to ban the opposition from making any references to his damaged reputation, which has taken a hit since March, when Bullock walked out on him after his infidelities were revealed in the press. He was further shamed by the release of controversial pictures showing him posing in military gear and appearing to give a Nazi salute.
But his personal controversies will not be brought up in the impending trial, a judge granted his lawyer's motion on Tuesday, June 8, reports TMZ. Jury selection is expected to begin on Wednesday, June 9.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'