Jesse James' Scandalous Personal Life to Be Kept Out of Clothing Contract Lawsuit
Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James has won a court bid to keep details about his scandalous personal life out of a legal dispute over a clothing contract. The TV mechanic is facing a civil lawsuit from bosses at Fortune Fashions Industries amid allegations he pulled out of a deal to produce a line of garments inspired by his work wear.
In May, James' lawyer filed a request in Los Angeles County Superior Court asking the judge to ban the opposition from making any references to his damaged reputation, which has taken a hit since March, when Bullock walked out on him after his infidelities were revealed in the press. He was further shamed by the release of controversial pictures showing him posing in military gear and appearing to give a Nazi salute.
But his personal controversies will not be brought up in the impending trial, a judge granted his lawyer's motion on Tuesday, June 8, reports TMZ. Jury selection is expected to begin on Wednesday, June 9.
More Jesse James News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed