Jesse James' Scandalous Personal Life to Be Kept Out of Clothing Contract Lawsuit
Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James has won a court bid to keep details about his scandalous personal life out of a legal dispute over a clothing contract. The TV mechanic is facing a civil lawsuit from bosses at Fortune Fashions Industries amid allegations he pulled out of a deal to produce a line of garments inspired by his work wear.
In May, James' lawyer filed a request in Los Angeles County Superior Court asking the judge to ban the opposition from making any references to his damaged reputation, which has taken a hit since March, when Bullock walked out on him after his infidelities were revealed in the press. He was further shamed by the release of controversial pictures showing him posing in military gear and appearing to give a Nazi salute.
But his personal controversies will not be brought up in the impending trial, a judge granted his lawyer's motion on Tuesday, June 8, reports TMZ. Jury selection is expected to begin on Wednesday, June 9.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates