Lori Singer May Return to 'Footloose' Remake
Lori Singer is all set to get "Footloose" again - 27 years after she played Kevin Bacon's wildchild love interest in the original movie musical. The 52-year-old actress is reportedly slated to join the film's new lead Thomas Dekker in the remake.
She tells Moviehole, "I heard they are going to ask me to take part. I would be honored to do so." Singer played Ariel in the 1984 movie.
"Hustle & Flow" director Craig Brewer is the man behind the lens for the remake, which has been hit by double casting problems - both Zac Efron and Chace Crawford have quit the film. Julianne Hough, in the meantime, is still on board to portray Ariel in the upcoming drama comedy which is planned for 2012 release.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday