Lori Singer May Return to 'Footloose' Remake
Lori Singer is all set to get "Footloose" again - 27 years after she played Kevin Bacon's wildchild love interest in the original movie musical. The 52-year-old actress is reportedly slated to join the film's new lead Thomas Dekker in the remake.
She tells Moviehole, "I heard they are going to ask me to take part. I would be honored to do so." Singer played Ariel in the 1984 movie.
"Hustle & Flow" director Craig Brewer is the man behind the lens for the remake, which has been hit by double casting problems - both Zac Efron and Chace Crawford have quit the film. Julianne Hough, in the meantime, is still on board to portray Ariel in the upcoming drama comedy which is planned for 2012 release.
- Did The Weeknd Send Gigi Hadid a Birthday Gift Despite Dumping Her Sister Bella?
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures