Lori Singer May Return to 'Footloose' Remake
Lori Singer is all set to get "Footloose" again - 27 years after she played Kevin Bacon's wildchild love interest in the original movie musical. The 52-year-old actress is reportedly slated to join the film's new lead Thomas Dekker in the remake.
She tells Moviehole, "I heard they are going to ask me to take part. I would be honored to do so." Singer played Ariel in the 1984 movie.
"Hustle & Flow" director Craig Brewer is the man behind the lens for the remake, which has been hit by double casting problems - both Zac Efron and Chace Crawford have quit the film. Julianne Hough, in the meantime, is still on board to portray Ariel in the upcoming drama comedy which is planned for 2012 release.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert