Lori Singer May Return to 'Footloose' Remake
Lori Singer is all set to get "Footloose" again - 27 years after she played Kevin Bacon's wildchild love interest in the original movie musical. The 52-year-old actress is reportedly slated to join the film's new lead Thomas Dekker in the remake.
She tells Moviehole, "I heard they are going to ask me to take part. I would be honored to do so." Singer played Ariel in the 1984 movie.
"Hustle & Flow" director Craig Brewer is the man behind the lens for the remake, which has been hit by double casting problems - both Zac Efron and Chace Crawford have quit the film. Julianne Hough, in the meantime, is still on board to portray Ariel in the upcoming drama comedy which is planned for 2012 release.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support