Lori Singer May Return to 'Footloose' Remake
Lori Singer is all set to get "Footloose" again - 27 years after she played Kevin Bacon's wildchild love interest in the original movie musical. The 52-year-old actress is reportedly slated to join the film's new lead Thomas Dekker in the remake.
She tells Moviehole, "I heard they are going to ask me to take part. I would be honored to do so." Singer played Ariel in the 1984 movie.
"Hustle & Flow" director Craig Brewer is the man behind the lens for the remake, which has been hit by double casting problems - both Zac Efron and Chace Crawford have quit the film. Julianne Hough, in the meantime, is still on board to portray Ariel in the upcoming drama comedy which is planned for 2012 release.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip