Kelly Preston Not Worried of Being Pregnant at 47
Kelly Preston's mother has brushed off concerns about the actress having a baby at the age of 47, insisting she is in perfect health. The star and her husband John Travolta confirmed they were expecting their third child last month after years of trying to expand their family.
And Preston's mum, Linda Carlson, is confident her daughter's healthy lifestyle will reduce the risks of any pregnancy complications. Carlson tells UsMagazine.com, "She's not worried about it at all. She's not concerned. She takes really good care of herself and she's in good health. She looks so much younger."
The Travoltas' baby joy comes over a year after the death of their 16-year-old son Jett, who died in January, 2009 after suffering a seizure. Preston and Travolta are also parents to daughter Ella, 10.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna