Kelly Preston Not Worried of Being Pregnant at 47
Kelly Preston's mother has brushed off concerns about the actress having a baby at the age of 47, insisting she is in perfect health. The star and her husband John Travolta confirmed they were expecting their third child last month after years of trying to expand their family.
And Preston's mum, Linda Carlson, is confident her daughter's healthy lifestyle will reduce the risks of any pregnancy complications. Carlson tells UsMagazine.com, "She's not worried about it at all. She's not concerned. She takes really good care of herself and she's in good health. She looks so much younger."
The Travoltas' baby joy comes over a year after the death of their 16-year-old son Jett, who died in January, 2009 after suffering a seizure. Preston and Travolta are also parents to daughter Ella, 10.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation