Kelly Preston Not Worried of Being Pregnant at 47
Kelly Preston's mother has brushed off concerns about the actress having a baby at the age of 47, insisting she is in perfect health. The star and her husband John Travolta confirmed they were expecting their third child last month after years of trying to expand their family.
And Preston's mum, Linda Carlson, is confident her daughter's healthy lifestyle will reduce the risks of any pregnancy complications. Carlson tells UsMagazine.com, "She's not worried about it at all. She's not concerned. She takes really good care of herself and she's in good health. She looks so much younger."
The Travoltas' baby joy comes over a year after the death of their 16-year-old son Jett, who died in January, 2009 after suffering a seizure. Preston and Travolta are also parents to daughter Ella, 10.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent