Kelly Preston Not Worried of Being Pregnant at 47
Kelly Preston's mother has brushed off concerns about the actress having a baby at the age of 47, insisting she is in perfect health. The star and her husband John Travolta confirmed they were expecting their third child last month after years of trying to expand their family.
And Preston's mum, Linda Carlson, is confident her daughter's healthy lifestyle will reduce the risks of any pregnancy complications. Carlson tells UsMagazine.com, "She's not worried about it at all. She's not concerned. She takes really good care of herself and she's in good health. She looks so much younger."
The Travoltas' baby joy comes over a year after the death of their 16-year-old son Jett, who died in January, 2009 after suffering a seizure. Preston and Travolta are also parents to daughter Ella, 10.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video