Kelly Preston Not Worried of Being Pregnant at 47
Kelly Preston's mother has brushed off concerns about the actress having a baby at the age of 47, insisting she is in perfect health. The star and her husband John Travolta confirmed they were expecting their third child last month after years of trying to expand their family.
And Preston's mum, Linda Carlson, is confident her daughter's healthy lifestyle will reduce the risks of any pregnancy complications. Carlson tells UsMagazine.com, "She's not worried about it at all. She's not concerned. She takes really good care of herself and she's in good health. She looks so much younger."
The Travoltas' baby joy comes over a year after the death of their 16-year-old son Jett, who died in January, 2009 after suffering a seizure. Preston and Travolta are also parents to daughter Ella, 10.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy