Jamie Cullum, Dizzee Rascal and Sharleen Spiteri to Judge New Talent Show
British music stars Jamie Cullum, Dizzee Rascal and Sharleen Spiteri are the latest celebrities to embrace talent show TV - the trio will judge a new U.K. singing competition. Jazz-pop crooner Cullum will join the panel of upcoming series "Must Be the Music" for U.K. channel Sky1, alongside the Bonkers rapper and the Texas singer.
The judges will be looking to find Britain's next big musical talent - auditions begin later this month and are open to performers of any age, as well as groups, choirs and bands. Cullum says, "I know that some people may feel that their unique approach to music doesn't normally have a voice, but they are exactly who we are looking for - genuine talent in whatever form it takes."
Spiteri adds, "Regardless of our differing music genres, ultimately we all have the same goal and that's to encourage unsigned and undiscovered talent to perform to the best of their abilities and give them the opportunity to succeed in something they are truly passionate about."
The series will air in the U.K. in August and the winner will be handed a $150,000 prize to help kick-start their music career.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer