Jamie Cullum, Dizzee Rascal and Sharleen Spiteri to Judge New Talent Show
British music stars Jamie Cullum, Dizzee Rascal and Sharleen Spiteri are the latest celebrities to embrace talent show TV - the trio will judge a new U.K. singing competition. Jazz-pop crooner Cullum will join the panel of upcoming series "Must Be the Music" for U.K. channel Sky1, alongside the Bonkers rapper and the Texas singer.
The judges will be looking to find Britain's next big musical talent - auditions begin later this month and are open to performers of any age, as well as groups, choirs and bands. Cullum says, "I know that some people may feel that their unique approach to music doesn't normally have a voice, but they are exactly who we are looking for - genuine talent in whatever form it takes."
Spiteri adds, "Regardless of our differing music genres, ultimately we all have the same goal and that's to encourage unsigned and undiscovered talent to perform to the best of their abilities and give them the opportunity to succeed in something they are truly passionate about."
The series will air in the U.K. in August and the winner will be handed a $150,000 prize to help kick-start their music career.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'