Miley Cyrus: My Gay Friend Is Cuter Than Liam Hemsworth
Miley Cyrus wants to trade boyfriend Liam Hemsworth for her gay best friend - because he's "cuter", "more fun", and has better dress sense than the Australian actor. The "Hannah Montana" star fell for Hemsworth after they were cast as lovers in romantic movie "The Last Song" but she's still adjusting to his beach-friendly attire.
She admits her unnamed gay best pal is way ahead of Hemsworth in the style stakes - and she secretly wishes he was her beau. Cyrus tells U.K. talk show host Graham Norton, "(Hemsworth's) taste is a little odd. I have a problem with people that wear board shorts when they're not going to the beach. He's constantly in surf trunks. I'm like, I don't walk around in a bikini! As much as you wish I would, I don't go out in a bikini all the time. He just wears trunks all the time."
"My best friend is gay, which doesn't help 'cause he's always decked out really hot. Then I see my boyfriend and I'm just like, I kinda want that one (gay friend)! Even though you don't like me, I really like you! He's way cuter and way more fun and wants to do everything I want to do, so that's the difference."
"Me and my best friend, we walk around town, and people give us looks like, 'Oh how sad! That girl doesn't know her boyfriend's gay!' But we're just holding hands just because."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis