Ryan Adams Wrote Ronnie James Dio-Inspired Songs
Rocker Ryan Adams felt inspired after paying his respects to Ronnie James Dio at his funeral - the day after the ceremony he wrote 11 new tracks. More than 1,200 devotees attended the public memorial service, held at Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills in Los Angeles on May 30.
The tribute featured performances from former Black Sabbath star Glenn Hughes, Anthrax's Joey Belladonna and the star's Dio bandmates Claude Schnell and Scott Warren. And Adams was so moved by the service, he rushed home to work on some new music.
In a post on his Facebook.com page, he writes, "Eleven new solo tunes came out of nowhere. Day after Dio's funeral they just fell out. Soft mellow acoustic jams - lots of New Orleans scenery and vibe from the trip... I am official(ly) very excited again."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?