Russell Brand and Katy Perry Already Preparing for Parenthood
Russell Brand has revealed the real reason why he adopted a kitten with his fiancee Katy Perry - the pet is preparing the couple for parenthood. The pair, who will marry in October, recently purchased a baby cat, who they have named Krusty, and the British funnyman admits looking after the young creature is helping them hone their parenting skills.
He tells Britain's Radio Times, "That's why we've got a kitten. It's perfect training for having kids. Since being with Katy, I've got this masculine urge to protect."
In another occasion, Russell Brand admitted he is more fit and healthy since committing himself to Katy Perry - because he has more time to go to the gym now he's only romancing one woman. The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star has shrugged off his Lothario reputation and embraced monogamy now he is engaged to marry the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker.
Brand admits he has a lot more free time since giving up promiscuity, and he's using his new-found freedom to sign up to a gym and take up new hobbies, including table tennis. He says, "I knew as soon as I saw her. My instinct was that I wanted to change myself and not her. And I think that's a really positive thing... You get a lot more bl**dy exercise (being monogamous), I can tell you that. Yoga, down the gym, table tennis... One of the best parts is that there's a continual thing."
More Russell Brand News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera