Lindsay Lohan Sparks Relapse Fears After SCRAM Bracelet Flashes
Lindsay Lohan sparked fears she had broken a court order banning her from drugs and alcohol - after her booze-monitoring ankle bracelet began flashing at a star-studded event on Sunday, June 6. The "Mean Girls" actress attended pop star Katy Perry's MTV Movie Awards afterparty in Los Angeles, and turned heads when the flashing beeper, which will alert authorities if she breaks her drinking ban, started to go off.
Lohan was ordered to wear the SCRAM bracelet last month, after missing probation hearings related to drug and drink-driving arrests. A technician tells U.S. tabloid Star the anklet may have gone off due to "a technical issue".
A source says, "All of a sudden, her ankle bracelet started flashing furiously - bright red, fast flashes... She wasn't drinking or doing drugs that I saw. She didn't seem fazed whatsoever. I mean it was very obvious. She was just hanging out, acting like it was totally fine." Lohan's next court hearing is set for July 6.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video