Lindsay Lohan Sparks Relapse Fears After SCRAM Bracelet Flashes
Lindsay Lohan sparked fears she had broken a court order banning her from drugs and alcohol - after her booze-monitoring ankle bracelet began flashing at a star-studded event on Sunday, June 6. The "Mean Girls" actress attended pop star Katy Perry's MTV Movie Awards afterparty in Los Angeles, and turned heads when the flashing beeper, which will alert authorities if she breaks her drinking ban, started to go off.
Lohan was ordered to wear the SCRAM bracelet last month, after missing probation hearings related to drug and drink-driving arrests. A technician tells U.S. tabloid Star the anklet may have gone off due to "a technical issue".
A source says, "All of a sudden, her ankle bracelet started flashing furiously - bright red, fast flashes... She wasn't drinking or doing drugs that I saw. She didn't seem fazed whatsoever. I mean it was very obvious. She was just hanging out, acting like it was totally fine." Lohan's next court hearing is set for July 6.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs