Lindsay Lohan Sparks Relapse Fears After SCRAM Bracelet Flashes
Lindsay Lohan sparked fears she had broken a court order banning her from drugs and alcohol - after her booze-monitoring ankle bracelet began flashing at a star-studded event on Sunday, June 6. The "Mean Girls" actress attended pop star Katy Perry's MTV Movie Awards afterparty in Los Angeles, and turned heads when the flashing beeper, which will alert authorities if she breaks her drinking ban, started to go off.
Lohan was ordered to wear the SCRAM bracelet last month, after missing probation hearings related to drug and drink-driving arrests. A technician tells U.S. tabloid Star the anklet may have gone off due to "a technical issue".
A source says, "All of a sudden, her ankle bracelet started flashing furiously - bright red, fast flashes... She wasn't drinking or doing drugs that I saw. She didn't seem fazed whatsoever. I mean it was very obvious. She was just hanging out, acting like it was totally fine." Lohan's next court hearing is set for July 6.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby