Lindsay Lohan Sparks Relapse Fears After SCRAM Bracelet Flashes
Lindsay Lohan sparked fears she had broken a court order banning her from drugs and alcohol - after her booze-monitoring ankle bracelet began flashing at a star-studded event on Sunday, June 6. The "Mean Girls" actress attended pop star Katy Perry's MTV Movie Awards afterparty in Los Angeles, and turned heads when the flashing beeper, which will alert authorities if she breaks her drinking ban, started to go off.
Lohan was ordered to wear the SCRAM bracelet last month, after missing probation hearings related to drug and drink-driving arrests. A technician tells U.S. tabloid Star the anklet may have gone off due to "a technical issue".
A source says, "All of a sudden, her ankle bracelet started flashing furiously - bright red, fast flashes... She wasn't drinking or doing drugs that I saw. She didn't seem fazed whatsoever. I mean it was very obvious. She was just hanging out, acting like it was totally fine." Lohan's next court hearing is set for July 6.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die