Lindsay Lohan Sparks Relapse Fears After SCRAM Bracelet Flashes
Lindsay Lohan sparked fears she had broken a court order banning her from drugs and alcohol - after her booze-monitoring ankle bracelet began flashing at a star-studded event on Sunday, June 6. The "Mean Girls" actress attended pop star Katy Perry's MTV Movie Awards afterparty in Los Angeles, and turned heads when the flashing beeper, which will alert authorities if she breaks her drinking ban, started to go off.
Lohan was ordered to wear the SCRAM bracelet last month, after missing probation hearings related to drug and drink-driving arrests. A technician tells U.S. tabloid Star the anklet may have gone off due to "a technical issue".
A source says, "All of a sudden, her ankle bracelet started flashing furiously - bright red, fast flashes... She wasn't drinking or doing drugs that I saw. She didn't seem fazed whatsoever. I mean it was very obvious. She was just hanging out, acting like it was totally fine." Lohan's next court hearing is set for July 6.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump