Ludacris Upset Concert Organizers for Over-Staying His Slot
Rapper Ludacris refused to leave the stage at a concert in New Jersey over the weekend when he over-ran his time limit - rapping a cappella when officials turned off his microphone. The hip-hop star was performing at the Hot 97 Summer Jam on Sunday, June 6, but he infuriated organizers by over-staying his slot on-stage.
Officials attempted to force the rapper to end his act by cutting the power to his mic, but Ludacris refused to give in and kept on rapping. A fan tells the New York Daily News, "He kept rapping a cappella when they cut off his juice. Finally, they decided to turn it back on. There really wasn't any other choice, because he wasn't getting off the stage."
Other musical guests at the gig included Drake, Nicki Minaj, Lloyd Banks, Juelz Santana, Cam'ron, Fabolous, DJ Khaled, Busta Rhymes and Rick Ross.
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer