Ludacris Upset Concert Organizers for Over-Staying His Slot
Rapper Ludacris refused to leave the stage at a concert in New Jersey over the weekend when he over-ran his time limit - rapping a cappella when officials turned off his microphone. The hip-hop star was performing at the Hot 97 Summer Jam on Sunday, June 6, but he infuriated organizers by over-staying his slot on-stage.
Officials attempted to force the rapper to end his act by cutting the power to his mic, but Ludacris refused to give in and kept on rapping. A fan tells the New York Daily News, "He kept rapping a cappella when they cut off his juice. Finally, they decided to turn it back on. There really wasn't any other choice, because he wasn't getting off the stage."
Other musical guests at the gig included Drake, Nicki Minaj, Lloyd Banks, Juelz Santana, Cam'ron, Fabolous, DJ Khaled, Busta Rhymes and Rick Ross.
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day