Ludacris Upset Concert Organizers for Over-Staying His Slot
Rapper Ludacris refused to leave the stage at a concert in New Jersey over the weekend when he over-ran his time limit - rapping a cappella when officials turned off his microphone. The hip-hop star was performing at the Hot 97 Summer Jam on Sunday, June 6, but he infuriated organizers by over-staying his slot on-stage.
Officials attempted to force the rapper to end his act by cutting the power to his mic, but Ludacris refused to give in and kept on rapping. A fan tells the New York Daily News, "He kept rapping a cappella when they cut off his juice. Finally, they decided to turn it back on. There really wasn't any other choice, because he wasn't getting off the stage."
Other musical guests at the gig included Drake, Nicki Minaj, Lloyd Banks, Juelz Santana, Cam'ron, Fabolous, DJ Khaled, Busta Rhymes and Rick Ross.
More Ludacris News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps