Ludacris Upset Concert Organizers for Over-Staying His Slot
Rapper Ludacris refused to leave the stage at a concert in New Jersey over the weekend when he over-ran his time limit - rapping a cappella when officials turned off his microphone. The hip-hop star was performing at the Hot 97 Summer Jam on Sunday, June 6, but he infuriated organizers by over-staying his slot on-stage.
Officials attempted to force the rapper to end his act by cutting the power to his mic, but Ludacris refused to give in and kept on rapping. A fan tells the New York Daily News, "He kept rapping a cappella when they cut off his juice. Finally, they decided to turn it back on. There really wasn't any other choice, because he wasn't getting off the stage."
Other musical guests at the gig included Drake, Nicki Minaj, Lloyd Banks, Juelz Santana, Cam'ron, Fabolous, DJ Khaled, Busta Rhymes and Rick Ross.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'