Ludacris Upset Concert Organizers for Over-Staying His Slot
Rapper Ludacris refused to leave the stage at a concert in New Jersey over the weekend when he over-ran his time limit - rapping a cappella when officials turned off his microphone. The hip-hop star was performing at the Hot 97 Summer Jam on Sunday, June 6, but he infuriated organizers by over-staying his slot on-stage.
Officials attempted to force the rapper to end his act by cutting the power to his mic, but Ludacris refused to give in and kept on rapping. A fan tells the New York Daily News, "He kept rapping a cappella when they cut off his juice. Finally, they decided to turn it back on. There really wasn't any other choice, because he wasn't getting off the stage."
Other musical guests at the gig included Drake, Nicki Minaj, Lloyd Banks, Juelz Santana, Cam'ron, Fabolous, DJ Khaled, Busta Rhymes and Rick Ross.
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father