Kelly Osbourne Moves Out of Her House After Plumbing Broke
Kelly Osbourne has been forced to move out of her home in Los Angeles after the plumbing broke and raw sewage spewed from the pipes. The reality TV star was horrified when waste water gushed from pipes that ruptured when the roots of trees grew into the property's plumbing system.
She and fiance Luke Worrall have now quit the luxury home and are staying in a nearby hotel while the leaks are fixed. Taking to her Twitter.com page, she writes, "There are tree roots growing into our plumbing and there is s**t coming out of the bath tub, it's so disgusting we have to stay in a hotel!"
"And the worst, most disgusting part is that I have been told it's other people's waste and the only thing coming out my toilet is CORN! Just walking through the house is making me gag!!!!"
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'