Kelly Osbourne Moves Out of Her House After Plumbing Broke
Kelly Osbourne has been forced to move out of her home in Los Angeles after the plumbing broke and raw sewage spewed from the pipes. The reality TV star was horrified when waste water gushed from pipes that ruptured when the roots of trees grew into the property's plumbing system.
She and fiance Luke Worrall have now quit the luxury home and are staying in a nearby hotel while the leaks are fixed. Taking to her Twitter.com page, she writes, "There are tree roots growing into our plumbing and there is s**t coming out of the bath tub, it's so disgusting we have to stay in a hotel!"
"And the worst, most disgusting part is that I have been told it's other people's waste and the only thing coming out my toilet is CORN! Just walking through the house is making me gag!!!!"
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!