Kelly Osbourne Moves Out of Her House After Plumbing Broke
Kelly Osbourne has been forced to move out of her home in Los Angeles after the plumbing broke and raw sewage spewed from the pipes. The reality TV star was horrified when waste water gushed from pipes that ruptured when the roots of trees grew into the property's plumbing system.
She and fiance Luke Worrall have now quit the luxury home and are staying in a nearby hotel while the leaks are fixed. Taking to her Twitter.com page, she writes, "There are tree roots growing into our plumbing and there is s**t coming out of the bath tub, it's so disgusting we have to stay in a hotel!"
"And the worst, most disgusting part is that I have been told it's other people's waste and the only thing coming out my toilet is CORN! Just walking through the house is making me gag!!!!"
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince