Kelly Osbourne Moves Out of Her House After Plumbing Broke
Kelly Osbourne has been forced to move out of her home in Los Angeles after the plumbing broke and raw sewage spewed from the pipes. The reality TV star was horrified when waste water gushed from pipes that ruptured when the roots of trees grew into the property's plumbing system.
She and fiance Luke Worrall have now quit the luxury home and are staying in a nearby hotel while the leaks are fixed. Taking to her Twitter.com page, she writes, "There are tree roots growing into our plumbing and there is s**t coming out of the bath tub, it's so disgusting we have to stay in a hotel!"
"And the worst, most disgusting part is that I have been told it's other people's waste and the only thing coming out my toilet is CORN! Just walking through the house is making me gag!!!!"
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance