Kelly Osbourne Moves Out of Her House After Plumbing Broke
Kelly Osbourne has been forced to move out of her home in Los Angeles after the plumbing broke and raw sewage spewed from the pipes. The reality TV star was horrified when waste water gushed from pipes that ruptured when the roots of trees grew into the property's plumbing system.
She and fiance Luke Worrall have now quit the luxury home and are staying in a nearby hotel while the leaks are fixed. Taking to her Twitter.com page, she writes, "There are tree roots growing into our plumbing and there is s**t coming out of the bath tub, it's so disgusting we have to stay in a hotel!"
"And the worst, most disgusting part is that I have been told it's other people's waste and the only thing coming out my toilet is CORN! Just walking through the house is making me gag!!!!"
More Kelly Osbourne News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet