Shannon Price Slammed for Selling Gary Coleman's Death Photos
Gary Coleman's mother is outraged pictures of her late son on his deathbed were offered up for sale - calling the photographs "extremely disrespectful." The "Diff'rent Strokes" star passed away on May 28 after suffering a brain haemorrhage, and various media outlets have subsequently been approached to purchase a set of four images featuring Coleman hooked up to a ventilation machine in the moments before he died.
The pictures, allegedly taken at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, are also said to include one shot of the star after he was taken off his life support machine. The actor's mum, Edmonia Sue Coleman, has now heard about the images, telling TMZ.com she's "shocked" by the news and branding the pictures "extremely disrespectful."
Edmonia has also commented on allegations Coleman's ex-wife, Shannon Price, is behind the sale, adding: "I can't think of any other reason why she would do that unless it's just for the money."
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner