Shannon Price Slammed for Selling Gary Coleman's Death Photos
Gary Coleman's mother is outraged pictures of her late son on his deathbed were offered up for sale - calling the photographs "extremely disrespectful." The "Diff'rent Strokes" star passed away on May 28 after suffering a brain haemorrhage, and various media outlets have subsequently been approached to purchase a set of four images featuring Coleman hooked up to a ventilation machine in the moments before he died.
The pictures, allegedly taken at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, are also said to include one shot of the star after he was taken off his life support machine. The actor's mum, Edmonia Sue Coleman, has now heard about the images, telling TMZ.com she's "shocked" by the news and branding the pictures "extremely disrespectful."
Edmonia has also commented on allegations Coleman's ex-wife, Shannon Price, is behind the sale, adding: "I can't think of any other reason why she would do that unless it's just for the money."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly