Shannon Price Slammed for Selling Gary Coleman's Death Photos
Gary Coleman's mother is outraged pictures of her late son on his deathbed were offered up for sale - calling the photographs "extremely disrespectful." The "Diff'rent Strokes" star passed away on May 28 after suffering a brain haemorrhage, and various media outlets have subsequently been approached to purchase a set of four images featuring Coleman hooked up to a ventilation machine in the moments before he died.
The pictures, allegedly taken at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, are also said to include one shot of the star after he was taken off his life support machine. The actor's mum, Edmonia Sue Coleman, has now heard about the images, telling TMZ.com she's "shocked" by the news and branding the pictures "extremely disrespectful."
Edmonia has also commented on allegations Coleman's ex-wife, Shannon Price, is behind the sale, adding: "I can't think of any other reason why she would do that unless it's just for the money."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory