Shannon Price Slammed for Selling Gary Coleman's Death Photos
Gary Coleman's mother is outraged pictures of her late son on his deathbed were offered up for sale - calling the photographs "extremely disrespectful." The "Diff'rent Strokes" star passed away on May 28 after suffering a brain haemorrhage, and various media outlets have subsequently been approached to purchase a set of four images featuring Coleman hooked up to a ventilation machine in the moments before he died.
The pictures, allegedly taken at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, are also said to include one shot of the star after he was taken off his life support machine. The actor's mum, Edmonia Sue Coleman, has now heard about the images, telling TMZ.com she's "shocked" by the news and branding the pictures "extremely disrespectful."
Edmonia has also commented on allegations Coleman's ex-wife, Shannon Price, is behind the sale, adding: "I can't think of any other reason why she would do that unless it's just for the money."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger