Shannon Price Slammed for Selling Gary Coleman's Death Photos
Gary Coleman's mother is outraged pictures of her late son on his deathbed were offered up for sale - calling the photographs "extremely disrespectful." The "Diff'rent Strokes" star passed away on May 28 after suffering a brain haemorrhage, and various media outlets have subsequently been approached to purchase a set of four images featuring Coleman hooked up to a ventilation machine in the moments before he died.
The pictures, allegedly taken at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, are also said to include one shot of the star after he was taken off his life support machine. The actor's mum, Edmonia Sue Coleman, has now heard about the images, telling TMZ.com she's "shocked" by the news and branding the pictures "extremely disrespectful."
Edmonia has also commented on allegations Coleman's ex-wife, Shannon Price, is behind the sale, adding: "I can't think of any other reason why she would do that unless it's just for the money."
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation