Daisy Lowe Bonding With Newly Found Dad
Model Daisy Lowe is making an effort to bond with her rocker dad Gavin Rossdale - and insists their relationship is finally "blossoming". The 21 year old, whose mum is singer Pearl Lowe, only learned that Rossdale was her biological father in 2004 after demanding a paternity test.
She is now hoping to become better acquainted with the star, his singer wife Gwen Stefani and their two young sons, Kingston and Zuma. Lowe tells Britain's Esquire magazine, "I now have a really good relationship with my father. It's been blossoming for the past year, but it really happened over Christmas when he was here (in England) for a month."
"We got to spend time together. He's got two beautiful kids who I really adore and his wife is gorgeous. We're working on being good mates. I think he's an intelligent, sweet guy."
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'