Daisy Lowe Bonding With Newly Found Dad
Model Daisy Lowe is making an effort to bond with her rocker dad Gavin Rossdale - and insists their relationship is finally "blossoming". The 21 year old, whose mum is singer Pearl Lowe, only learned that Rossdale was her biological father in 2004 after demanding a paternity test.
She is now hoping to become better acquainted with the star, his singer wife Gwen Stefani and their two young sons, Kingston and Zuma. Lowe tells Britain's Esquire magazine, "I now have a really good relationship with my father. It's been blossoming for the past year, but it really happened over Christmas when he was here (in England) for a month."
"We got to spend time together. He's got two beautiful kids who I really adore and his wife is gorgeous. We're working on being good mates. I think he's an intelligent, sweet guy."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics