Daisy Lowe Bonding With Newly Found Dad
Model Daisy Lowe is making an effort to bond with her rocker dad Gavin Rossdale - and insists their relationship is finally "blossoming". The 21 year old, whose mum is singer Pearl Lowe, only learned that Rossdale was her biological father in 2004 after demanding a paternity test.
She is now hoping to become better acquainted with the star, his singer wife Gwen Stefani and their two young sons, Kingston and Zuma. Lowe tells Britain's Esquire magazine, "I now have a really good relationship with my father. It's been blossoming for the past year, but it really happened over Christmas when he was here (in England) for a month."
"We got to spend time together. He's got two beautiful kids who I really adore and his wife is gorgeous. We're working on being good mates. I think he's an intelligent, sweet guy."
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna