Daisy Lowe Bonding With Newly Found Dad
Model Daisy Lowe is making an effort to bond with her rocker dad Gavin Rossdale - and insists their relationship is finally "blossoming". The 21 year old, whose mum is singer Pearl Lowe, only learned that Rossdale was her biological father in 2004 after demanding a paternity test.
She is now hoping to become better acquainted with the star, his singer wife Gwen Stefani and their two young sons, Kingston and Zuma. Lowe tells Britain's Esquire magazine, "I now have a really good relationship with my father. It's been blossoming for the past year, but it really happened over Christmas when he was here (in England) for a month."
"We got to spend time together. He's got two beautiful kids who I really adore and his wife is gorgeous. We're working on being good mates. I think he's an intelligent, sweet guy."
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury