Daisy Lowe Bonding With Newly Found Dad
Model Daisy Lowe is making an effort to bond with her rocker dad Gavin Rossdale - and insists their relationship is finally "blossoming". The 21 year old, whose mum is singer Pearl Lowe, only learned that Rossdale was her biological father in 2004 after demanding a paternity test.
She is now hoping to become better acquainted with the star, his singer wife Gwen Stefani and their two young sons, Kingston and Zuma. Lowe tells Britain's Esquire magazine, "I now have a really good relationship with my father. It's been blossoming for the past year, but it really happened over Christmas when he was here (in England) for a month."
"We got to spend time together. He's got two beautiful kids who I really adore and his wife is gorgeous. We're working on being good mates. I think he's an intelligent, sweet guy."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris