Demi Moore to Write About Strained Relationship With Mom
Demi Moore is set to tell all about her tumultuous relationship with her mother in her upcoming memoir. The "Ghost" star has confirmed widespread reports she is putting pen to paper for her "candid" as-yet-untitled tome, which will follow her life and Hollywood career as an actress.
Moore's story, due for release in 2012, will be "framed by her complicated relationship with her mother, Virginia King", according to representatives at publishing firm HarperCollins. Moore and her mum, who died in 1998, endured a troubled relationship, which was further strained as they each struggled with alcohol abuse.
Moore is now married to Ashton Kutcher and is the mother of Bruce Willis' three kids. She has expressed willingness to have a kid with Kutcher but is yet to conceive.
More Demi Moore News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent