Demi Moore to Write About Strained Relationship With Mom
Demi Moore is set to tell all about her tumultuous relationship with her mother in her upcoming memoir. The "Ghost" star has confirmed widespread reports she is putting pen to paper for her "candid" as-yet-untitled tome, which will follow her life and Hollywood career as an actress.
Moore's story, due for release in 2012, will be "framed by her complicated relationship with her mother, Virginia King", according to representatives at publishing firm HarperCollins. Moore and her mum, who died in 1998, endured a troubled relationship, which was further strained as they each struggled with alcohol abuse.
Moore is now married to Ashton Kutcher and is the mother of Bruce Willis' three kids. She has expressed willingness to have a kid with Kutcher but is yet to conceive.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release