Demi Moore to Write About Strained Relationship With Mom
Demi Moore is set to tell all about her tumultuous relationship with her mother in her upcoming memoir. The "Ghost" star has confirmed widespread reports she is putting pen to paper for her "candid" as-yet-untitled tome, which will follow her life and Hollywood career as an actress.
Moore's story, due for release in 2012, will be "framed by her complicated relationship with her mother, Virginia King", according to representatives at publishing firm HarperCollins. Moore and her mum, who died in 1998, endured a troubled relationship, which was further strained as they each struggled with alcohol abuse.
Moore is now married to Ashton Kutcher and is the mother of Bruce Willis' three kids. She has expressed willingness to have a kid with Kutcher but is yet to conceive.
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'
- 'Supergirl': Katie McGrath Upped to Series Regular in Season 3
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'