Demi Moore to Write About Strained Relationship With Mom
Demi Moore is set to tell all about her tumultuous relationship with her mother in her upcoming memoir. The "Ghost" star has confirmed widespread reports she is putting pen to paper for her "candid" as-yet-untitled tome, which will follow her life and Hollywood career as an actress.
Moore's story, due for release in 2012, will be "framed by her complicated relationship with her mother, Virginia King", according to representatives at publishing firm HarperCollins. Moore and her mum, who died in 1998, endured a troubled relationship, which was further strained as they each struggled with alcohol abuse.
Moore is now married to Ashton Kutcher and is the mother of Bruce Willis' three kids. She has expressed willingness to have a kid with Kutcher but is yet to conceive.
More Demi Moore News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly