Demi Moore to Write About Strained Relationship With Mom
Demi Moore is set to tell all about her tumultuous relationship with her mother in her upcoming memoir. The "Ghost" star has confirmed widespread reports she is putting pen to paper for her "candid" as-yet-untitled tome, which will follow her life and Hollywood career as an actress.
Moore's story, due for release in 2012, will be "framed by her complicated relationship with her mother, Virginia King", according to representatives at publishing firm HarperCollins. Moore and her mum, who died in 1998, endured a troubled relationship, which was further strained as they each struggled with alcohol abuse.
Moore is now married to Ashton Kutcher and is the mother of Bruce Willis' three kids. She has expressed willingness to have a kid with Kutcher but is yet to conceive.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences