Miley Cyrus Vows to Take Revenge for Justin Bieber's Midnight Prank Call
Miley Cyrus was furious with fellow teen star Justin Bieber after he flooded her phone with prank calls during her trip to London. The "Hannah Montana" star lost her temper after the 16-year-old singer repeatedly phoned her in the middle of the night and now she has vowed to get even with the "Baby" hitmaker.
She tells U.K. talk show host Graham Norton, "He prank called me, not realizing the time difference yesterday, at like three o'clock in the morning. I was about to kill! He kept ringing! I was yelling because I thought it was someone that got my number; my number gets out. So I changed my number and he kept pranking me."
"I really did believe it was a kid or something so I was like, 'I can't really yell 'cause I think it's a kid but I'm not really sure.' Finally, I was like (shouting), 'It's three o'clock in the morning!' He was like, 'Ha ha ha ha, it's Bieber. Call me back.' I was like, 'Oh my gosh, I'm going to hurt this kid.' My little sister loves him, but I'm going to kill him."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory