Charlie Sheen Given Special Smoking Room in Aspen
Charlie Sheen's TV co-star is making sure his pal has a place to smoke during his work-release program at an Aspen, Colorado theatre - by detailing the actor's nicotine habit in a letter to the venue's boss.
Sheen will spend part of his jail sentence working at Theatre Aspen, where he will help coach actors and aid the fundraising department, among other tasks. And his "Two and a Half Men" co-star Jon Cryer has written to theatre director Paige Price asking her to make sure his friend has a place to smoke.
Price says, "(He told us) to make sure we had a place for him to smoke. He's (Cryer) never seen someone smoke that much in his life, so we'll have some smoking stations."
Sheen was expected to start his jail term and work-release program - for his Christmas Day attack on his wife Brooke Mueller - on Monday, June 7, but the case has been continued to July 12. Sheen was back in court in Aspen for sentencing on Monday.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics