Charlie Sheen Given Special Smoking Room in Aspen
Charlie Sheen's TV co-star is making sure his pal has a place to smoke during his work-release program at an Aspen, Colorado theatre - by detailing the actor's nicotine habit in a letter to the venue's boss.
Sheen will spend part of his jail sentence working at Theatre Aspen, where he will help coach actors and aid the fundraising department, among other tasks. And his "Two and a Half Men" co-star Jon Cryer has written to theatre director Paige Price asking her to make sure his friend has a place to smoke.
Price says, "(He told us) to make sure we had a place for him to smoke. He's (Cryer) never seen someone smoke that much in his life, so we'll have some smoking stations."
Sheen was expected to start his jail term and work-release program - for his Christmas Day attack on his wife Brooke Mueller - on Monday, June 7, but the case has been continued to July 12. Sheen was back in court in Aspen for sentencing on Monday.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie