Charlie Sheen Given Special Smoking Room in Aspen
Charlie Sheen's TV co-star is making sure his pal has a place to smoke during his work-release program at an Aspen, Colorado theatre - by detailing the actor's nicotine habit in a letter to the venue's boss.
Sheen will spend part of his jail sentence working at Theatre Aspen, where he will help coach actors and aid the fundraising department, among other tasks. And his "Two and a Half Men" co-star Jon Cryer has written to theatre director Paige Price asking her to make sure his friend has a place to smoke.
Price says, "(He told us) to make sure we had a place for him to smoke. He's (Cryer) never seen someone smoke that much in his life, so we'll have some smoking stations."
Sheen was expected to start his jail term and work-release program - for his Christmas Day attack on his wife Brooke Mueller - on Monday, June 7, but the case has been continued to July 12. Sheen was back in court in Aspen for sentencing on Monday.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too