Charlie Sheen Given Special Smoking Room in Aspen
Charlie Sheen's TV co-star is making sure his pal has a place to smoke during his work-release program at an Aspen, Colorado theatre - by detailing the actor's nicotine habit in a letter to the venue's boss.
Sheen will spend part of his jail sentence working at Theatre Aspen, where he will help coach actors and aid the fundraising department, among other tasks. And his "Two and a Half Men" co-star Jon Cryer has written to theatre director Paige Price asking her to make sure his friend has a place to smoke.
Price says, "(He told us) to make sure we had a place for him to smoke. He's (Cryer) never seen someone smoke that much in his life, so we'll have some smoking stations."
Sheen was expected to start his jail term and work-release program - for his Christmas Day attack on his wife Brooke Mueller - on Monday, June 7, but the case has been continued to July 12. Sheen was back in court in Aspen for sentencing on Monday.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media