Paris Hilton Caught Making Out With Paul Iacono
Paris Hilton was caught smooching the star of her future brother-in-law's new TV show backstage at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night, June 6. The socialite was photographed locking lips with actor Paul Iacono, who stars as a well-endowed teen in David Katzenberg's new TV project "The Hard Times of RJ Berger".
A party guest says, "We thought it was a publicity stunt at first, but Paris was really making out with this guy." And Paris, whose sister Nicky Hilton is Katzenberg's longtime girlfriend, has fueled speculation that the young actor is her new man with a post on her Twitter blog.
She writes, "My new boy toy is hot," and links to a picture story about her night of passion with Iacono. If the romance is for real, the young actor will be the socialite's first boyfriend since she split from reality TV star Doug Reinhardt in April.
More Paris Hilton News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor