Paris Hilton Caught Making Out With Paul Iacono
Paris Hilton was caught smooching the star of her future brother-in-law's new TV show backstage at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night, June 6. The socialite was photographed locking lips with actor Paul Iacono, who stars as a well-endowed teen in David Katzenberg's new TV project "The Hard Times of RJ Berger".
A party guest says, "We thought it was a publicity stunt at first, but Paris was really making out with this guy." And Paris, whose sister Nicky Hilton is Katzenberg's longtime girlfriend, has fueled speculation that the young actor is her new man with a post on her Twitter blog.
She writes, "My new boy toy is hot," and links to a picture story about her night of passion with Iacono. If the romance is for real, the young actor will be the socialite's first boyfriend since she split from reality TV star Doug Reinhardt in April.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri