Paris Hilton Caught Making Out With Paul Iacono
Paris Hilton was caught smooching the star of her future brother-in-law's new TV show backstage at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night, June 6. The socialite was photographed locking lips with actor Paul Iacono, who stars as a well-endowed teen in David Katzenberg's new TV project "The Hard Times of RJ Berger".
A party guest says, "We thought it was a publicity stunt at first, but Paris was really making out with this guy." And Paris, whose sister Nicky Hilton is Katzenberg's longtime girlfriend, has fueled speculation that the young actor is her new man with a post on her Twitter blog.
She writes, "My new boy toy is hot," and links to a picture story about her night of passion with Iacono. If the romance is for real, the young actor will be the socialite's first boyfriend since she split from reality TV star Doug Reinhardt in April.
More Paris Hilton News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3