Paris Hilton Caught Making Out With Paul Iacono
Paris Hilton was caught smooching the star of her future brother-in-law's new TV show backstage at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night, June 6. The socialite was photographed locking lips with actor Paul Iacono, who stars as a well-endowed teen in David Katzenberg's new TV project "The Hard Times of RJ Berger".
A party guest says, "We thought it was a publicity stunt at first, but Paris was really making out with this guy." And Paris, whose sister Nicky Hilton is Katzenberg's longtime girlfriend, has fueled speculation that the young actor is her new man with a post on her Twitter blog.
She writes, "My new boy toy is hot," and links to a picture story about her night of passion with Iacono. If the romance is for real, the young actor will be the socialite's first boyfriend since she split from reality TV star Doug Reinhardt in April.
More Paris Hilton News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?