Paris Hilton Caught Making Out With Paul Iacono
Paris Hilton was caught smooching the star of her future brother-in-law's new TV show backstage at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night, June 6. The socialite was photographed locking lips with actor Paul Iacono, who stars as a well-endowed teen in David Katzenberg's new TV project "The Hard Times of RJ Berger".
A party guest says, "We thought it was a publicity stunt at first, but Paris was really making out with this guy." And Paris, whose sister Nicky Hilton is Katzenberg's longtime girlfriend, has fueled speculation that the young actor is her new man with a post on her Twitter blog.
She writes, "My new boy toy is hot," and links to a picture story about her night of passion with Iacono. If the romance is for real, the young actor will be the socialite's first boyfriend since she split from reality TV star Doug Reinhardt in April.
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels