Quinton Jackson Blames Cage Smackdown on 'The A-Team'
Ultimate fighter Quinton Jackson aka Rampage has blamed "The A-Team" for his recent cage smackdown at the hands of Rashad Evans, revealing he was too focused on his new action movie to give his all to training. Jackson lost to Evans in just three rounds and he blames his lackluster performance on film work as the new B.A. Baracus.
He tells TV show Extra, "This fight was, like, so much pressure. I never had this much pressure because the movie was coming out. I really wanted to beat him. I almost lost my career just for this movie. It was weird I was going through the same thing B.A. was going through, where I didn't want to fight no more."
In "The A-Team", Quinton Jackson portrays Sgt. Bosco 'B.A.' Baracus, starring opposite Bradley Cooper, Liam Neeson, Sharlto Copley and Jessica Biel.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic