Quinton Jackson Blames Cage Smackdown on 'The A-Team'
Ultimate fighter Quinton Jackson aka Rampage has blamed "The A-Team" for his recent cage smackdown at the hands of Rashad Evans, revealing he was too focused on his new action movie to give his all to training. Jackson lost to Evans in just three rounds and he blames his lackluster performance on film work as the new B.A. Baracus.
He tells TV show Extra, "This fight was, like, so much pressure. I never had this much pressure because the movie was coming out. I really wanted to beat him. I almost lost my career just for this movie. It was weird I was going through the same thing B.A. was going through, where I didn't want to fight no more."
In "The A-Team", Quinton Jackson portrays Sgt. Bosco 'B.A.' Baracus, starring opposite Bradley Cooper, Liam Neeson, Sharlto Copley and Jessica Biel.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns