Quinton Jackson Blames Cage Smackdown on 'The A-Team'
Ultimate fighter Quinton Jackson aka Rampage has blamed "The A-Team" for his recent cage smackdown at the hands of Rashad Evans, revealing he was too focused on his new action movie to give his all to training. Jackson lost to Evans in just three rounds and he blames his lackluster performance on film work as the new B.A. Baracus.
He tells TV show Extra, "This fight was, like, so much pressure. I never had this much pressure because the movie was coming out. I really wanted to beat him. I almost lost my career just for this movie. It was weird I was going through the same thing B.A. was going through, where I didn't want to fight no more."
In "The A-Team", Quinton Jackson portrays Sgt. Bosco 'B.A.' Baracus, starring opposite Bradley Cooper, Liam Neeson, Sharlto Copley and Jessica Biel.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'