Charlie Sheen Granted Another Month of Freedom
Charlie Sheen has been granted another month of freedom before surrendering to cops and becoming an inmate at Pitkin County Jail in Colorado, his assault case has been continued to July 12. The actor was expected to start a 30-day sentence behind bars on Monday, June 7, but reports suggest there was a problem regarding his plea deal with prosecutors.
He will serve the time for his 2009 Christmas Day attack on his wife Brooke Mueller at the couple's ski retreat. He has pleaded no contest to misdemeanor assault as part of an agreement with prosecutors and was expected to enter a no contest plea to third degree assault in court on Monday.
But prosecutor Arnold Mordkin told the court, "We need more time than is available for us to complete some of the finer points... It hit a snag."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal