Charlie Sheen Granted Another Month of Freedom
Charlie Sheen has been granted another month of freedom before surrendering to cops and becoming an inmate at Pitkin County Jail in Colorado, his assault case has been continued to July 12. The actor was expected to start a 30-day sentence behind bars on Monday, June 7, but reports suggest there was a problem regarding his plea deal with prosecutors.
He will serve the time for his 2009 Christmas Day attack on his wife Brooke Mueller at the couple's ski retreat. He has pleaded no contest to misdemeanor assault as part of an agreement with prosecutors and was expected to enter a no contest plea to third degree assault in court on Monday.
But prosecutor Arnold Mordkin told the court, "We need more time than is available for us to complete some of the finer points... It hit a snag."
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake