Charlie Sheen Granted Another Month of Freedom
Charlie Sheen has been granted another month of freedom before surrendering to cops and becoming an inmate at Pitkin County Jail in Colorado, his assault case has been continued to July 12. The actor was expected to start a 30-day sentence behind bars on Monday, June 7, but reports suggest there was a problem regarding his plea deal with prosecutors.
He will serve the time for his 2009 Christmas Day attack on his wife Brooke Mueller at the couple's ski retreat. He has pleaded no contest to misdemeanor assault as part of an agreement with prosecutors and was expected to enter a no contest plea to third degree assault in court on Monday.
But prosecutor Arnold Mordkin told the court, "We need more time than is available for us to complete some of the finer points... It hit a snag."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding