Charlie Sheen Granted Another Month of Freedom
Charlie Sheen has been granted another month of freedom before surrendering to cops and becoming an inmate at Pitkin County Jail in Colorado, his assault case has been continued to July 12. The actor was expected to start a 30-day sentence behind bars on Monday, June 7, but reports suggest there was a problem regarding his plea deal with prosecutors.
He will serve the time for his 2009 Christmas Day attack on his wife Brooke Mueller at the couple's ski retreat. He has pleaded no contest to misdemeanor assault as part of an agreement with prosecutors and was expected to enter a no contest plea to third degree assault in court on Monday.
But prosecutor Arnold Mordkin told the court, "We need more time than is available for us to complete some of the finer points... It hit a snag."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber