Charlie Sheen Granted Another Month of Freedom
Charlie Sheen has been granted another month of freedom before surrendering to cops and becoming an inmate at Pitkin County Jail in Colorado, his assault case has been continued to July 12. The actor was expected to start a 30-day sentence behind bars on Monday, June 7, but reports suggest there was a problem regarding his plea deal with prosecutors.
He will serve the time for his 2009 Christmas Day attack on his wife Brooke Mueller at the couple's ski retreat. He has pleaded no contest to misdemeanor assault as part of an agreement with prosecutors and was expected to enter a no contest plea to third degree assault in court on Monday.
But prosecutor Arnold Mordkin told the court, "We need more time than is available for us to complete some of the finer points... It hit a snag."
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up