Beyonce Knowles' Father Denies Destiny's Child Reunion Plan
Beyonce Knowles' manager/father Mathew Knowles has dismissed reports his daughter is reteaming with her Destiny's Child's bandmates for an upcoming album and tour. Recent Internet reports suggested Beyonce, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams were planning a reunion for later this year - but the trio's former boss insists the threesome are all busy with solo careers and there will be no reformation.
He says, "Contrary to rumors online of a Destiny's Child reunion, there are no plans for the group to reunite for a performance or album. The rumors are false."
"Destiny's Child made an unprecedented impact in contemporary music, becoming one of the best-selling groups of all time. Beyonce, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams have each moved on to successful solo careers. The members remain close, but will not reunite as a group."
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip