Beyonce Knowles' Father Denies Destiny's Child Reunion Plan
Beyonce Knowles' manager/father Mathew Knowles has dismissed reports his daughter is reteaming with her Destiny's Child's bandmates for an upcoming album and tour. Recent Internet reports suggested Beyonce, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams were planning a reunion for later this year - but the trio's former boss insists the threesome are all busy with solo careers and there will be no reformation.
He says, "Contrary to rumors online of a Destiny's Child reunion, there are no plans for the group to reunite for a performance or album. The rumors are false."
"Destiny's Child made an unprecedented impact in contemporary music, becoming one of the best-selling groups of all time. Beyonce, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams have each moved on to successful solo careers. The members remain close, but will not reunite as a group."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off