Beyonce Knowles' Father Denies Destiny's Child Reunion Plan
Beyonce Knowles' manager/father Mathew Knowles has dismissed reports his daughter is reteaming with her Destiny's Child's bandmates for an upcoming album and tour. Recent Internet reports suggested Beyonce, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams were planning a reunion for later this year - but the trio's former boss insists the threesome are all busy with solo careers and there will be no reformation.
He says, "Contrary to rumors online of a Destiny's Child reunion, there are no plans for the group to reunite for a performance or album. The rumors are false."
"Destiny's Child made an unprecedented impact in contemporary music, becoming one of the best-selling groups of all time. Beyonce, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams have each moved on to successful solo careers. The members remain close, but will not reunite as a group."
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting