Beyonce Knowles' Father Denies Destiny's Child Reunion Plan
Beyonce Knowles' manager/father Mathew Knowles has dismissed reports his daughter is reteaming with her Destiny's Child's bandmates for an upcoming album and tour. Recent Internet reports suggested Beyonce, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams were planning a reunion for later this year - but the trio's former boss insists the threesome are all busy with solo careers and there will be no reformation.
He says, "Contrary to rumors online of a Destiny's Child reunion, there are no plans for the group to reunite for a performance or album. The rumors are false."
"Destiny's Child made an unprecedented impact in contemporary music, becoming one of the best-selling groups of all time. Beyonce, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams have each moved on to successful solo careers. The members remain close, but will not reunite as a group."
More Destiny's Child News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?