Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams Reunite for New Duet
Former Take That bandmates Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams have recorded a duet together. It's the first time the pair has teamed up in the recording studio since Williams quit the British boy band in 1995.
Williams co-wrote his new single "Shame" with Barlow, and the Take That's frontman agreed to record the track with his former bandmate. The single will be released in October and it will feature on an upcoming greatest hits album, titled "In And Out Of Consciousness: The Greatest Hits 1990-2010".
Take That which were formed in early 1990s consisted of Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen in addition to Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams. The pop band broke up in 1996 following Williams' departure, but later reformed in 2005 without Williams.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle