Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams Reunite for New Duet
Former Take That bandmates Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams have recorded a duet together. It's the first time the pair has teamed up in the recording studio since Williams quit the British boy band in 1995.
Williams co-wrote his new single "Shame" with Barlow, and the Take That's frontman agreed to record the track with his former bandmate. The single will be released in October and it will feature on an upcoming greatest hits album, titled "In And Out Of Consciousness: The Greatest Hits 1990-2010".
Take That which were formed in early 1990s consisted of Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen in addition to Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams. The pop band broke up in 1996 following Williams' departure, but later reformed in 2005 without Williams.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation