Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams Reunite for New Duet
Former Take That bandmates Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams have recorded a duet together. It's the first time the pair has teamed up in the recording studio since Williams quit the British boy band in 1995.
Williams co-wrote his new single "Shame" with Barlow, and the Take That's frontman agreed to record the track with his former bandmate. The single will be released in October and it will feature on an upcoming greatest hits album, titled "In And Out Of Consciousness: The Greatest Hits 1990-2010".
Take That which were formed in early 1990s consisted of Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen in addition to Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams. The pop band broke up in 1996 following Williams' departure, but later reformed in 2005 without Williams.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa