Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams Reunite for New Duet
Former Take That bandmates Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams have recorded a duet together. It's the first time the pair has teamed up in the recording studio since Williams quit the British boy band in 1995.
Williams co-wrote his new single "Shame" with Barlow, and the Take That's frontman agreed to record the track with his former bandmate. The single will be released in October and it will feature on an upcoming greatest hits album, titled "In And Out Of Consciousness: The Greatest Hits 1990-2010".
Take That which were formed in early 1990s consisted of Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen in addition to Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams. The pop band broke up in 1996 following Williams' departure, but later reformed in 2005 without Williams.
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding