Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams Reunite for New Duet
Former Take That bandmates Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams have recorded a duet together. It's the first time the pair has teamed up in the recording studio since Williams quit the British boy band in 1995.
Williams co-wrote his new single "Shame" with Barlow, and the Take That's frontman agreed to record the track with his former bandmate. The single will be released in October and it will feature on an upcoming greatest hits album, titled "In And Out Of Consciousness: The Greatest Hits 1990-2010".
Take That which were formed in early 1990s consisted of Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen in addition to Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams. The pop band broke up in 1996 following Williams' departure, but later reformed in 2005 without Williams.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival