Shakira Selling Soccer Shirt for Charity
Colombian superstar Shakira has launched a range of charity soccer shirts in honor of the upcoming World Cup championships. The "Hips Don't Lie" hitmaker has teamed up with UNICEF to promote the red and gold sportswear benefiting her global education fund, the Barefoot Foundation.
The shirt isn't the only thing Shakira has been working on for the top soccer tournament - the singer is set to perform at the opening ceremony in Soweto, South Africa this week after her track "Waka Waka (Time for Africa)", a collaboration with local band FreshlyGround, was chosen as the event's official anthem.
The opening ceremony of the 2010 World Cup has been scheduled to start at 1400 hours as per the local time on June 11. The grand opening ceremony will be held at Soccer City in Johannesburg.
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'