Shakira Selling Soccer Shirt for Charity
Colombian superstar Shakira has launched a range of charity soccer shirts in honor of the upcoming World Cup championships. The "Hips Don't Lie" hitmaker has teamed up with UNICEF to promote the red and gold sportswear benefiting her global education fund, the Barefoot Foundation.
The shirt isn't the only thing Shakira has been working on for the top soccer tournament - the singer is set to perform at the opening ceremony in Soweto, South Africa this week after her track "Waka Waka (Time for Africa)", a collaboration with local band FreshlyGround, was chosen as the event's official anthem.
The opening ceremony of the 2010 World Cup has been scheduled to start at 1400 hours as per the local time on June 11. The grand opening ceremony will be held at Soccer City in Johannesburg.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'