Shakira Selling Soccer Shirt for Charity
Colombian superstar Shakira has launched a range of charity soccer shirts in honor of the upcoming World Cup championships. The "Hips Don't Lie" hitmaker has teamed up with UNICEF to promote the red and gold sportswear benefiting her global education fund, the Barefoot Foundation.
The shirt isn't the only thing Shakira has been working on for the top soccer tournament - the singer is set to perform at the opening ceremony in Soweto, South Africa this week after her track "Waka Waka (Time for Africa)", a collaboration with local band FreshlyGround, was chosen as the event's official anthem.
The opening ceremony of the 2010 World Cup has been scheduled to start at 1400 hours as per the local time on June 11. The grand opening ceremony will be held at Soccer City in Johannesburg.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'