Bon Jovi Rock London's O2 Arena
Rockers Bon Jovi brought east London to a standstill on Monday afternoon, June 7 by playing the first ever gig on top of the O2 center's famous dome roof. The band begins a month-long residency at the O2 Arena on Monday, and they kicked off the dates with a dizzying open-air concert on top of the massive structure.
The gig was beamed down to fans on the streets below on video screens, and in an interview shortly before the gig kicked off, frontman Jon Bon Jovi insisted he wasn't scared of playing a gig so high up."
He said, "We're not afraid, people have always said that about Bon Jovi - we'll play anywhere, and if you don't have electricity don't worry, we'll bring our own. There's a good view from the top. We're not afraid, we're like a circus act - we'll try anything."
More Bon Jovi News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child