Bon Jovi Rock London's O2 Arena
Rockers Bon Jovi brought east London to a standstill on Monday afternoon, June 7 by playing the first ever gig on top of the O2 center's famous dome roof. The band begins a month-long residency at the O2 Arena on Monday, and they kicked off the dates with a dizzying open-air concert on top of the massive structure.
The gig was beamed down to fans on the streets below on video screens, and in an interview shortly before the gig kicked off, frontman Jon Bon Jovi insisted he wasn't scared of playing a gig so high up."
He said, "We're not afraid, people have always said that about Bon Jovi - we'll play anywhere, and if you don't have electricity don't worry, we'll bring our own. There's a good view from the top. We're not afraid, we're like a circus act - we'll try anything."
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates