Bon Jovi Rock London's O2 Arena
Rockers Bon Jovi brought east London to a standstill on Monday afternoon, June 7 by playing the first ever gig on top of the O2 center's famous dome roof. The band begins a month-long residency at the O2 Arena on Monday, and they kicked off the dates with a dizzying open-air concert on top of the massive structure.
The gig was beamed down to fans on the streets below on video screens, and in an interview shortly before the gig kicked off, frontman Jon Bon Jovi insisted he wasn't scared of playing a gig so high up."
He said, "We're not afraid, people have always said that about Bon Jovi - we'll play anywhere, and if you don't have electricity don't worry, we'll bring our own. There's a good view from the top. We're not afraid, we're like a circus act - we'll try anything."
More Bon Jovi News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart