Bon Jovi Rock London's O2 Arena
Rockers Bon Jovi brought east London to a standstill on Monday afternoon, June 7 by playing the first ever gig on top of the O2 center's famous dome roof. The band begins a month-long residency at the O2 Arena on Monday, and they kicked off the dates with a dizzying open-air concert on top of the massive structure.
The gig was beamed down to fans on the streets below on video screens, and in an interview shortly before the gig kicked off, frontman Jon Bon Jovi insisted he wasn't scared of playing a gig so high up."
He said, "We're not afraid, people have always said that about Bon Jovi - we'll play anywhere, and if you don't have electricity don't worry, we'll bring our own. There's a good view from the top. We're not afraid, we're like a circus act - we'll try anything."
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris