Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds Plan to Renew Wedding Vows
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are reportedly planning to renew their vows to celebrate their second wedding anniversary later this year. The couple married in September, 2008, but have since been dogged by rumors their union is in trouble due to their clashing filming schedules.
The "Lost in Translation" star's rep brushed off the report - and now they're planning a ceremony to reaffirm their vows to each other, according to Hollyscoop.com. A source tells the website, "They have already sent out 'save the date' invites for the ceremony, which will take place on their wedding anniversary."
"Like their wedding, it's going to be an intimate ceremony with only a handful of family members and close friends. Ryan is close to Scarlett's family, including her twin brother Hunter and her younger sister Vanessa, who lives near Scarlett and Ryan in New York."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest