Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds Plan to Renew Wedding Vows
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are reportedly planning to renew their vows to celebrate their second wedding anniversary later this year. The couple married in September, 2008, but have since been dogged by rumors their union is in trouble due to their clashing filming schedules.
The "Lost in Translation" star's rep brushed off the report - and now they're planning a ceremony to reaffirm their vows to each other, according to Hollyscoop.com. A source tells the website, "They have already sent out 'save the date' invites for the ceremony, which will take place on their wedding anniversary."
"Like their wedding, it's going to be an intimate ceremony with only a handful of family members and close friends. Ryan is close to Scarlett's family, including her twin brother Hunter and her younger sister Vanessa, who lives near Scarlett and Ryan in New York."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer