Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds Plan to Renew Wedding Vows
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are reportedly planning to renew their vows to celebrate their second wedding anniversary later this year. The couple married in September, 2008, but have since been dogged by rumors their union is in trouble due to their clashing filming schedules.
The "Lost in Translation" star's rep brushed off the report - and now they're planning a ceremony to reaffirm their vows to each other, according to Hollyscoop.com. A source tells the website, "They have already sent out 'save the date' invites for the ceremony, which will take place on their wedding anniversary."
"Like their wedding, it's going to be an intimate ceremony with only a handful of family members and close friends. Ryan is close to Scarlett's family, including her twin brother Hunter and her younger sister Vanessa, who lives near Scarlett and Ryan in New York."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger