Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds Plan to Renew Wedding Vows
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are reportedly planning to renew their vows to celebrate their second wedding anniversary later this year. The couple married in September, 2008, but have since been dogged by rumors their union is in trouble due to their clashing filming schedules.
The "Lost in Translation" star's rep brushed off the report - and now they're planning a ceremony to reaffirm their vows to each other, according to Hollyscoop.com. A source tells the website, "They have already sent out 'save the date' invites for the ceremony, which will take place on their wedding anniversary."
"Like their wedding, it's going to be an intimate ceremony with only a handful of family members and close friends. Ryan is close to Scarlett's family, including her twin brother Hunter and her younger sister Vanessa, who lives near Scarlett and Ryan in New York."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story