Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds Plan to Renew Wedding Vows
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are reportedly planning to renew their vows to celebrate their second wedding anniversary later this year. The couple married in September, 2008, but have since been dogged by rumors their union is in trouble due to their clashing filming schedules.
The "Lost in Translation" star's rep brushed off the report - and now they're planning a ceremony to reaffirm their vows to each other, according to Hollyscoop.com. A source tells the website, "They have already sent out 'save the date' invites for the ceremony, which will take place on their wedding anniversary."
"Like their wedding, it's going to be an intimate ceremony with only a handful of family members and close friends. Ryan is close to Scarlett's family, including her twin brother Hunter and her younger sister Vanessa, who lives near Scarlett and Ryan in New York."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris