Ozzy Osbourne to Donate His Body to Science
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne wants to donate his body to science, insisting it's a "medical miracle" he's still alive after years of partying hard. The Black Sabbath star is baffled he has managed to survive to the age of 61 and is convinced doctors and scientists would benefit from dissecting and studying his body after he dies.
He says, "By all accounts, I'm a medical miracle. When I die, I should donate my body to the Natural History Museum. It's all very well going on a bender for a couple of days but mine went on for 40 years. At one point, I was knocking back four bottles of cognac a day, blacking out, coming to again and carrying on."
The "Dreamer" hitmaker has struggled with an addiction to alcohol and prescription drugs, and was hospitalized with severe injuries after he was involved in a quad bike accident in 2003. But he admits he has always had concerns about his health: "I happen to be the world's worst hypochondriac. I will catch a disease off the telly (TV). Being ill is like a hobby. I've even started to diagnose my own diseases, thanks to Google."
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd