Ozzy Osbourne to Donate His Body to Science
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne wants to donate his body to science, insisting it's a "medical miracle" he's still alive after years of partying hard. The Black Sabbath star is baffled he has managed to survive to the age of 61 and is convinced doctors and scientists would benefit from dissecting and studying his body after he dies.
He says, "By all accounts, I'm a medical miracle. When I die, I should donate my body to the Natural History Museum. It's all very well going on a bender for a couple of days but mine went on for 40 years. At one point, I was knocking back four bottles of cognac a day, blacking out, coming to again and carrying on."
The "Dreamer" hitmaker has struggled with an addiction to alcohol and prescription drugs, and was hospitalized with severe injuries after he was involved in a quad bike accident in 2003. But he admits he has always had concerns about his health: "I happen to be the world's worst hypochondriac. I will catch a disease off the telly (TV). Being ill is like a hobby. I've even started to diagnose my own diseases, thanks to Google."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent