Ke$ha Plagued With Sore Throat in U.K.
Ke$ha's performance at a London pop concert on Sunday, June 6 was thrown into jeopardy after the singer fell sick with a throat infection. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker axed several promotional interviews in the U.K. on Friday while suffering from a sore throat, and made an emergency appointment at a Harley Street clinic.
It was feared Ke$ha would have to pull out of her slot at the Summertime Ball gig on Sunday but the singer played through the pain for fans at the Wembley Stadium show. A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "We knew she was back to her old self when she started shouting 'F**k!' to the crowd."
Ke$ha is due to be back to Canada soon for she has been booked as a performer at MuchMusic Awards on June 20.
More Ke$ha News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March