Ke$ha Plagued With Sore Throat in U.K.
Ke$ha's performance at a London pop concert on Sunday, June 6 was thrown into jeopardy after the singer fell sick with a throat infection. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker axed several promotional interviews in the U.K. on Friday while suffering from a sore throat, and made an emergency appointment at a Harley Street clinic.
It was feared Ke$ha would have to pull out of her slot at the Summertime Ball gig on Sunday but the singer played through the pain for fans at the Wembley Stadium show. A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "We knew she was back to her old self when she started shouting 'F**k!' to the crowd."
Ke$ha is due to be back to Canada soon for she has been booked as a performer at MuchMusic Awards on June 20.
More Ke$ha News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns