Ke$ha Plagued With Sore Throat in U.K.
Ke$ha's performance at a London pop concert on Sunday, June 6 was thrown into jeopardy after the singer fell sick with a throat infection. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker axed several promotional interviews in the U.K. on Friday while suffering from a sore throat, and made an emergency appointment at a Harley Street clinic.
It was feared Ke$ha would have to pull out of her slot at the Summertime Ball gig on Sunday but the singer played through the pain for fans at the Wembley Stadium show. A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "We knew she was back to her old self when she started shouting 'F**k!' to the crowd."
Ke$ha is due to be back to Canada soon for she has been booked as a performer at MuchMusic Awards on June 20.
More Ke$ha News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame