Ke$ha Plagued With Sore Throat in U.K.
Ke$ha's performance at a London pop concert on Sunday, June 6 was thrown into jeopardy after the singer fell sick with a throat infection. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker axed several promotional interviews in the U.K. on Friday while suffering from a sore throat, and made an emergency appointment at a Harley Street clinic.
It was feared Ke$ha would have to pull out of her slot at the Summertime Ball gig on Sunday but the singer played through the pain for fans at the Wembley Stadium show. A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "We knew she was back to her old self when she started shouting 'F**k!' to the crowd."
Ke$ha is due to be back to Canada soon for she has been booked as a performer at MuchMusic Awards on June 20.
More Ke$ha News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip