Ke$ha Plagued With Sore Throat in U.K.
Ke$ha's performance at a London pop concert on Sunday, June 6 was thrown into jeopardy after the singer fell sick with a throat infection. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker axed several promotional interviews in the U.K. on Friday while suffering from a sore throat, and made an emergency appointment at a Harley Street clinic.
It was feared Ke$ha would have to pull out of her slot at the Summertime Ball gig on Sunday but the singer played through the pain for fans at the Wembley Stadium show. A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "We knew she was back to her old self when she started shouting 'F**k!' to the crowd."
Ke$ha is due to be back to Canada soon for she has been booked as a performer at MuchMusic Awards on June 20.
More Ke$ha News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans