Brooke Mueller Made First Public Appearance Since Scandal
Charlie Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller made her first public appearance following the actor's December arrest at a Los Angeles charity event on Saturday, June 5. Mueller attended the star-studded 9th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball, which raises money for the homeless and poverty-stricken, according to UsMagazine.com.
Her return to the spotlight comes nearly six months after Sheen's Christmas Day arrest, following a fight with Mueller in Aspen, Colorado. She took time to assure reporters the couple's 14-month-old twins Max and Bob "are great", before adding of the event: "My best friend Rebecca Gayheart and I have been a part of this charity for several years and it's a great cause."
Sheen, who will serve 30 days behind bars for the bust-up with Mueller, is scheduled to attend a court hearing on July 7. A judge is expected to approve his submission for a work release program after the "Two and a Half Men star was granted a job coaching actors at the Theatre Aspen in Colorado.
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order