Brooke Mueller Made First Public Appearance Since Scandal
Charlie Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller made her first public appearance following the actor's December arrest at a Los Angeles charity event on Saturday, June 5. Mueller attended the star-studded 9th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball, which raises money for the homeless and poverty-stricken, according to UsMagazine.com.
Her return to the spotlight comes nearly six months after Sheen's Christmas Day arrest, following a fight with Mueller in Aspen, Colorado. She took time to assure reporters the couple's 14-month-old twins Max and Bob "are great", before adding of the event: "My best friend Rebecca Gayheart and I have been a part of this charity for several years and it's a great cause."
Sheen, who will serve 30 days behind bars for the bust-up with Mueller, is scheduled to attend a court hearing on July 7. A judge is expected to approve his submission for a work release program after the "Two and a Half Men star was granted a job coaching actors at the Theatre Aspen in Colorado.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media