Brooke Mueller Made First Public Appearance Since Scandal
Charlie Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller made her first public appearance following the actor's December arrest at a Los Angeles charity event on Saturday, June 5. Mueller attended the star-studded 9th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball, which raises money for the homeless and poverty-stricken, according to UsMagazine.com.
Her return to the spotlight comes nearly six months after Sheen's Christmas Day arrest, following a fight with Mueller in Aspen, Colorado. She took time to assure reporters the couple's 14-month-old twins Max and Bob "are great", before adding of the event: "My best friend Rebecca Gayheart and I have been a part of this charity for several years and it's a great cause."
Sheen, who will serve 30 days behind bars for the bust-up with Mueller, is scheduled to attend a court hearing on July 7. A judge is expected to approve his submission for a work release program after the "Two and a Half Men star was granted a job coaching actors at the Theatre Aspen in Colorado.
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her