Brooke Mueller Made First Public Appearance Since Scandal
Charlie Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller made her first public appearance following the actor's December arrest at a Los Angeles charity event on Saturday, June 5. Mueller attended the star-studded 9th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball, which raises money for the homeless and poverty-stricken, according to UsMagazine.com.
Her return to the spotlight comes nearly six months after Sheen's Christmas Day arrest, following a fight with Mueller in Aspen, Colorado. She took time to assure reporters the couple's 14-month-old twins Max and Bob "are great", before adding of the event: "My best friend Rebecca Gayheart and I have been a part of this charity for several years and it's a great cause."
Sheen, who will serve 30 days behind bars for the bust-up with Mueller, is scheduled to attend a court hearing on July 7. A judge is expected to approve his submission for a work release program after the "Two and a Half Men star was granted a job coaching actors at the Theatre Aspen in Colorado.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour