Brooke Mueller Made First Public Appearance Since Scandal
Charlie Sheen's wife Brooke Mueller made her first public appearance following the actor's December arrest at a Los Angeles charity event on Saturday, June 5. Mueller attended the star-studded 9th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball, which raises money for the homeless and poverty-stricken, according to UsMagazine.com.
Her return to the spotlight comes nearly six months after Sheen's Christmas Day arrest, following a fight with Mueller in Aspen, Colorado. She took time to assure reporters the couple's 14-month-old twins Max and Bob "are great", before adding of the event: "My best friend Rebecca Gayheart and I have been a part of this charity for several years and it's a great cause."
Sheen, who will serve 30 days behind bars for the bust-up with Mueller, is scheduled to attend a court hearing on July 7. A judge is expected to approve his submission for a work release program after the "Two and a Half Men star was granted a job coaching actors at the Theatre Aspen in Colorado.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group