Car Registered in Kanye West's Name Smashes Into Honolulu Home
Kanye West has found himself tangled up in a police investigation after a car registered in his name smashed into an unoccupied home in Hawaii on Saturday morning, June 5. West was not involved in the accident that occurred in Honolulu at 4.00 A.M. local time, reports TMZ.
According to KITV news in Hawaii, witnesses told police they saw three men running from the Porsche Panamera after the accident. The car was reported stolen sometime after the crash, according to authorities. No injuries were reported as WENN went to press. A spokesperson for the rapper has not returned requests for comment.
On the crash, local resident Chris Cooper told the ABC affiliate, "I looked over here and saw the car impaled in the garage. Just a tremendous crash. As if a small building were coming down."
More Kanye West News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie