Brandy Ends Romance With Flo Rida
R&B singer Brandy is a single woman again after ending her romance with rapper Flo Rida. Brandy began spending time with the "Right Round" hitmaker in 2009, but admitted she was reluctant to "commit" to the rapper because she didn't want to end up heartbroken.
And now she's called off their romance in a bid to focus on her family and career. She says, "I don't have a rapper boyfriend named Flo Rida. I am very much about myself. I have to focus on what I need to do."
Brandy has previously dated producer Robert Smith, with whom she has a daughter, and basketball player Quentin Richardson. Brandy and Quentin got engaged in July 2004 but then called off their engagement in October the following year.
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week