Brandy Ends Romance With Flo Rida
R&B singer Brandy is a single woman again after ending her romance with rapper Flo Rida. Brandy began spending time with the "Right Round" hitmaker in 2009, but admitted she was reluctant to "commit" to the rapper because she didn't want to end up heartbroken.
And now she's called off their romance in a bid to focus on her family and career. She says, "I don't have a rapper boyfriend named Flo Rida. I am very much about myself. I have to focus on what I need to do."
Brandy has previously dated producer Robert Smith, with whom she has a daughter, and basketball player Quentin Richardson. Brandy and Quentin got engaged in July 2004 but then called off their engagement in October the following year.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'