Brandy Ends Romance With Flo Rida
R&B singer Brandy is a single woman again after ending her romance with rapper Flo Rida. Brandy began spending time with the "Right Round" hitmaker in 2009, but admitted she was reluctant to "commit" to the rapper because she didn't want to end up heartbroken.
And now she's called off their romance in a bid to focus on her family and career. She says, "I don't have a rapper boyfriend named Flo Rida. I am very much about myself. I have to focus on what I need to do."
Brandy has previously dated producer Robert Smith, with whom she has a daughter, and basketball player Quentin Richardson. Brandy and Quentin got engaged in July 2004 but then called off their engagement in October the following year.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers