Brandy Ends Romance With Flo Rida
R&B singer Brandy is a single woman again after ending her romance with rapper Flo Rida. Brandy began spending time with the "Right Round" hitmaker in 2009, but admitted she was reluctant to "commit" to the rapper because she didn't want to end up heartbroken.
And now she's called off their romance in a bid to focus on her family and career. She says, "I don't have a rapper boyfriend named Flo Rida. I am very much about myself. I have to focus on what I need to do."
Brandy has previously dated producer Robert Smith, with whom she has a daughter, and basketball player Quentin Richardson. Brandy and Quentin got engaged in July 2004 but then called off their engagement in October the following year.
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage