Brandy Ends Romance With Flo Rida
R&B singer Brandy is a single woman again after ending her romance with rapper Flo Rida. Brandy began spending time with the "Right Round" hitmaker in 2009, but admitted she was reluctant to "commit" to the rapper because she didn't want to end up heartbroken.
And now she's called off their romance in a bid to focus on her family and career. She says, "I don't have a rapper boyfriend named Flo Rida. I am very much about myself. I have to focus on what I need to do."
Brandy has previously dated producer Robert Smith, with whom she has a daughter, and basketball player Quentin Richardson. Brandy and Quentin got engaged in July 2004 but then called off their engagement in October the following year.
More Brandy News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic