Brian McFadden Sued by Kerry Katona for Failing to Make Child Support Payments
Former Westlife singer Brian McFadden is facing legal action from his ex-wife Kerry Katona after allegedly failing to make child support payments for their two daughters. The Irish singer, who now lives in Australia with fiancee Delta Goodrem, split from Katona in 2006 after a four-year marriage which produced two children, Molly and Lilly-Sue.
McFadden has launched two bids for custody of their kids in recent years but has lost both cases. And now Katona is preparing her own legal case against McFadden, claiming he not been paying sufficient maintenance for their girls, according to Britain's People newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "Kerry thinks Brian should be doing more towards providing money for Lilly-Sue and Molly. And she intends to do all she can to make it happen."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March