Brian McFadden Sued by Kerry Katona for Failing to Make Child Support Payments
Former Westlife singer Brian McFadden is facing legal action from his ex-wife Kerry Katona after allegedly failing to make child support payments for their two daughters. The Irish singer, who now lives in Australia with fiancee Delta Goodrem, split from Katona in 2006 after a four-year marriage which produced two children, Molly and Lilly-Sue.
McFadden has launched two bids for custody of their kids in recent years but has lost both cases. And now Katona is preparing her own legal case against McFadden, claiming he not been paying sufficient maintenance for their girls, according to Britain's People newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "Kerry thinks Brian should be doing more towards providing money for Lilly-Sue and Molly. And she intends to do all she can to make it happen."
More Brian McFadden News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective