Brian McFadden Sued by Kerry Katona for Failing to Make Child Support Payments
Former Westlife singer Brian McFadden is facing legal action from his ex-wife Kerry Katona after allegedly failing to make child support payments for their two daughters. The Irish singer, who now lives in Australia with fiancee Delta Goodrem, split from Katona in 2006 after a four-year marriage which produced two children, Molly and Lilly-Sue.
McFadden has launched two bids for custody of their kids in recent years but has lost both cases. And now Katona is preparing her own legal case against McFadden, claiming he not been paying sufficient maintenance for their girls, according to Britain's People newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "Kerry thinks Brian should be doing more towards providing money for Lilly-Sue and Molly. And she intends to do all she can to make it happen."
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?