Brian McFadden Sued by Kerry Katona for Failing to Make Child Support Payments
Former Westlife singer Brian McFadden is facing legal action from his ex-wife Kerry Katona after allegedly failing to make child support payments for their two daughters. The Irish singer, who now lives in Australia with fiancee Delta Goodrem, split from Katona in 2006 after a four-year marriage which produced two children, Molly and Lilly-Sue.
McFadden has launched two bids for custody of their kids in recent years but has lost both cases. And now Katona is preparing her own legal case against McFadden, claiming he not been paying sufficient maintenance for their girls, according to Britain's People newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "Kerry thinks Brian should be doing more towards providing money for Lilly-Sue and Molly. And she intends to do all she can to make it happen."
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans