Brian McFadden Sued by Kerry Katona for Failing to Make Child Support Payments
Former Westlife singer Brian McFadden is facing legal action from his ex-wife Kerry Katona after allegedly failing to make child support payments for their two daughters. The Irish singer, who now lives in Australia with fiancee Delta Goodrem, split from Katona in 2006 after a four-year marriage which produced two children, Molly and Lilly-Sue.
McFadden has launched two bids for custody of their kids in recent years but has lost both cases. And now Katona is preparing her own legal case against McFadden, claiming he not been paying sufficient maintenance for their girls, according to Britain's People newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "Kerry thinks Brian should be doing more towards providing money for Lilly-Sue and Molly. And she intends to do all she can to make it happen."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent