Ronnie Wood Forced to Evict Sister-In-Law From House to Pay Ex-Wife
Ronnie Wood has been forced to evict his sister-in-law from one of his properties so he can sell the home to pay off his ex-wife Jo, according to a U.K. report. The Rolling Stones' star purchased the $900,000 (600,000 pound sterling) property in south-west London for his brother Art and his wife Angela to live in after they married in 1991.
His sibling died in 2006 and Wood vowed to take care of Angela - but the rocker has had to sell the home in order to complete a financial settlement with ex-wife Jo, who he split from in 2008. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper, "Jo is basically after half of everything Ronnie has. It's rubbish that she's only getting 6.5 million pound sterling from the divorce."
"Ronnie's being forced to sell everything so Jo gets her half, and that includes the house he bought for Art and Angi in Teddington. Ronnie felt so bad about it he got Sherry Daly from the Stones' office to call her and tell her. He's so embarrassed by the whole thing and can't bear to speak to her," the source additionally reveals. "Angi is very sweet and relaxed and she rolled over and accepted it. But secretly, she's devastated that she's having to leave the house she shared with Art, although she wouldn't say so. There's no bad blood there but Ronnie hasn't spoken to her since."
More The Rolling Stones News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed