Ronnie Wood Forced to Evict Sister-In-Law From House to Pay Ex-Wife
Ronnie Wood has been forced to evict his sister-in-law from one of his properties so he can sell the home to pay off his ex-wife Jo, according to a U.K. report. The Rolling Stones' star purchased the $900,000 (600,000 pound sterling) property in south-west London for his brother Art and his wife Angela to live in after they married in 1991.
His sibling died in 2006 and Wood vowed to take care of Angela - but the rocker has had to sell the home in order to complete a financial settlement with ex-wife Jo, who he split from in 2008. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper, "Jo is basically after half of everything Ronnie has. It's rubbish that she's only getting 6.5 million pound sterling from the divorce."
"Ronnie's being forced to sell everything so Jo gets her half, and that includes the house he bought for Art and Angi in Teddington. Ronnie felt so bad about it he got Sherry Daly from the Stones' office to call her and tell her. He's so embarrassed by the whole thing and can't bear to speak to her," the source additionally reveals. "Angi is very sweet and relaxed and she rolled over and accepted it. But secretly, she's devastated that she's having to leave the house she shared with Art, although she wouldn't say so. There's no bad blood there but Ronnie hasn't spoken to her since."
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair