Ronnie Wood Forced to Evict Sister-In-Law From House to Pay Ex-Wife
Ronnie Wood has been forced to evict his sister-in-law from one of his properties so he can sell the home to pay off his ex-wife Jo, according to a U.K. report. The Rolling Stones' star purchased the $900,000 (600,000 pound sterling) property in south-west London for his brother Art and his wife Angela to live in after they married in 1991.
His sibling died in 2006 and Wood vowed to take care of Angela - but the rocker has had to sell the home in order to complete a financial settlement with ex-wife Jo, who he split from in 2008. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper, "Jo is basically after half of everything Ronnie has. It's rubbish that she's only getting 6.5 million pound sterling from the divorce."
"Ronnie's being forced to sell everything so Jo gets her half, and that includes the house he bought for Art and Angi in Teddington. Ronnie felt so bad about it he got Sherry Daly from the Stones' office to call her and tell her. He's so embarrassed by the whole thing and can't bear to speak to her," the source additionally reveals. "Angi is very sweet and relaxed and she rolled over and accepted it. But secretly, she's devastated that she's having to leave the house she shared with Art, although she wouldn't say so. There's no bad blood there but Ronnie hasn't spoken to her since."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7