Ronnie Wood Forced to Evict Sister-In-Law From House to Pay Ex-Wife
Ronnie Wood has been forced to evict his sister-in-law from one of his properties so he can sell the home to pay off his ex-wife Jo, according to a U.K. report. The Rolling Stones' star purchased the $900,000 (600,000 pound sterling) property in south-west London for his brother Art and his wife Angela to live in after they married in 1991.
His sibling died in 2006 and Wood vowed to take care of Angela - but the rocker has had to sell the home in order to complete a financial settlement with ex-wife Jo, who he split from in 2008. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper, "Jo is basically after half of everything Ronnie has. It's rubbish that she's only getting 6.5 million pound sterling from the divorce."
"Ronnie's being forced to sell everything so Jo gets her half, and that includes the house he bought for Art and Angi in Teddington. Ronnie felt so bad about it he got Sherry Daly from the Stones' office to call her and tell her. He's so embarrassed by the whole thing and can't bear to speak to her," the source additionally reveals. "Angi is very sweet and relaxed and she rolled over and accepted it. But secretly, she's devastated that she's having to leave the house she shared with Art, although she wouldn't say so. There's no bad blood there but Ronnie hasn't spoken to her since."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'