Mr. T Blasts 'The A-Team' for Featuring Too Much Sex and Violence
TV hardman Mr. T has slammed "The A-Team", the film adaptation of the TV series of the same title, for featuring too much sex and violence. The 58 year old played the original BA Baracus in the hit 1980s TV show but rejected a cameo role in the upcoming movie, starring Liam Neeson and Bradley Cooper.
And after seeing a preview of the film, he admits he's shocked with how graphic it is. Mr. T says, "People die in the film and there's plenty of sex but when we did it, no one got hurt and it was all played for fun and family entertainment. These seem to be elements nobody is interested in anymore."
He adds, "It was too graphic for me. I've no doubt it will do big business at the box office but it's nothing like the show we turned out every week."
"The A-Team" will open wide in U.S. theaters starting June 11.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards