Mr. T Blasts 'The A-Team' for Featuring Too Much Sex and Violence
TV hardman Mr. T has slammed "The A-Team", the film adaptation of the TV series of the same title, for featuring too much sex and violence. The 58 year old played the original BA Baracus in the hit 1980s TV show but rejected a cameo role in the upcoming movie, starring Liam Neeson and Bradley Cooper.
And after seeing a preview of the film, he admits he's shocked with how graphic it is. Mr. T says, "People die in the film and there's plenty of sex but when we did it, no one got hurt and it was all played for fun and family entertainment. These seem to be elements nobody is interested in anymore."
He adds, "It was too graphic for me. I've no doubt it will do big business at the box office but it's nothing like the show we turned out every week."
"The A-Team" will open wide in U.S. theaters starting June 11.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.