Mr. T Blasts 'The A-Team' for Featuring Too Much Sex and Violence
TV hardman Mr. T has slammed "The A-Team", the film adaptation of the TV series of the same title, for featuring too much sex and violence. The 58 year old played the original BA Baracus in the hit 1980s TV show but rejected a cameo role in the upcoming movie, starring Liam Neeson and Bradley Cooper.
And after seeing a preview of the film, he admits he's shocked with how graphic it is. Mr. T says, "People die in the film and there's plenty of sex but when we did it, no one got hurt and it was all played for fun and family entertainment. These seem to be elements nobody is interested in anymore."
He adds, "It was too graphic for me. I've no doubt it will do big business at the box office but it's nothing like the show we turned out every week."
"The A-Team" will open wide in U.S. theaters starting June 11.
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young