Mr. T Blasts 'The A-Team' for Featuring Too Much Sex and Violence
TV hardman Mr. T has slammed "The A-Team", the film adaptation of the TV series of the same title, for featuring too much sex and violence. The 58 year old played the original BA Baracus in the hit 1980s TV show but rejected a cameo role in the upcoming movie, starring Liam Neeson and Bradley Cooper.
And after seeing a preview of the film, he admits he's shocked with how graphic it is. Mr. T says, "People die in the film and there's plenty of sex but when we did it, no one got hurt and it was all played for fun and family entertainment. These seem to be elements nobody is interested in anymore."
He adds, "It was too graphic for me. I've no doubt it will do big business at the box office but it's nothing like the show we turned out every week."
"The A-Team" will open wide in U.S. theaters starting June 11.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21