Cheryl Cole Dating Derek Hough, Father Confirms
British singer Cheryl Cole is dating Derek Hough, according to the American dancer's father. The Girls Aloud star has become close to Hough following her split from her husband, soccer ace Ashley Cole, earlier this year, and danced with him as she supported the Black Eyed Peas on their recent U.K. tour.
And their professional relationship has blossomed into romance, says Hough's father Aaron Nelson. He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "For Derek, this is true love. There is no doubt about it. He is totally in love with her. And it's easy to see why. She is one hell of a girl. Very talented and incredibly beautiful."
"I know Derek is in love with her because he has told me he is in love with her and I think she feels the same way about him. She is the girl of his dreams and he is desperate to be with her. He would follow her to the ends of the Earth. He and his new lady are going off on a romantic holiday. I can't say where as he'd kill me."
"After that, who knows what is going to happen? But this girl is very special to Derek and he is at a point in his life where he is ready to settle down. He is ready to be in love and make that commitment. Derek is looking for a new home in Los Angeles, so he can have his own space and we will just have to wait and see what the future holds."
More Cheryl Cole News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'